Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

by Shipway

Get the answers by searching through our FAQs

Eternal Beautys

This App is perfect! is easy to use, no problem just install and use, the most helpfull is free.....

Toy&Be

It is free and serves perfectly to make the FAQ. Thanks a lot. I will recommend you. Sorry for my bad English

Stages of FUN

For FREE? HECK YES!! I love this app. Yes, as others have said, it takes time to save and make your questions but the app is super easy to use, it works well from the beginning, and simply DOES IT'S JOB! Definitely would recommend for you to use it, just plan for a little extra set up time. No biggie.

Ottica Giannetto

This is a good application that makes the FAQ page easy and well structured. I recommend it to those looking for an easy way to create this section.

Pugyou

Super easy to use, thank you :)

Mavrics Sphear

Great App, looked a bit daunting at first but once I sat with it and went through the process it was actually very easy.
The only thing I did not get was that I thought it would automatically put a link on the page and couldn't figure out why that was not happening as I couldn't see where if anything was written on what you had to do after all was filled in.
Otherwise it's easy once you figure it out,
Yes I would definitely recommend it to a friend. :)

Originalgadget

Wow , i wasn't sure at 1st but going through the process it is certainly worth it ,

Thatsavvybuyer

its nice apps.. thank for helping me

Yr Boutique

Great free app. Easy to use and simple to use.
I usually wait a few days before giving a review, but this app needed a review right away. I did not have an issue implementing this app.
I added it to my products as a FAQ tab. It shows up on all my products.

For those having issues,

There are 3 sections
Settings section, pretty much left it with the default settings. Made sure it was enabled. You can modify the color of it here on this section.

Category section:
Here you will create the categories ie.. shipping, refunds, processing time, etc..
once you have this section created, you can move on to the FAQ section.

FAQ section:
This is where the magic happens, first the drop down, select the category below it, is where you enter the question, and the in the big box your answer to the question etc. it is pretty simple.

You can add HTML to your answers, just make sure you check your coding, i made the mistake of not putting the correct closing on my code and it made the entire section a clickable link XD
once I corrected it, it does the trick.
If you would like to see it in action check out this page. and click on the FAQ and Poof FAQ :-)

Bc Herb Co

awesome app :) i like it :) :) :)

Previous 1