Advanced Store Localization

Advanced Store Localization

by e-dimensionz Inc

Geolocation-restrict products, pages, currency, redirects, +++

Goodiebox Shop

If you have one store with multiple currencies, multiple languages, or different markets to show different layouts with the best service of developers then this app is for you. I found this app very interesting for my store and very useful. Their development team is super helpful and always available. Thanks for all your hard work.

Mommy Makeup

I wanted to hide the Google Customer Reviews badge that shows up on the bottom-left of Desktop browsers – but only in countries where we have more than the minimum GCR reviews… so I have it hiding everywhere except USA. This was deadweight and arguably a CR killer outside USA since the GC badge was empty (except in USA) I plan on using many of the apps features. The developer is fast to respond and total pro.
Thank you!

SPECKLES FOR KIDS

Wonderful support from Alex the Developer of this app. He was able to teach me how to set up and use the app to fit with my specific needs. This app is exactly what I needed to scale my store and products into the US from Australia. I am now able to have US customers redirected to my US page that is connected to my US warehouse and also hide products that I don't currently have available in the US but I do have available in AUS. Without this app, I would not have been able to launch in the US without setting up multiple domains and costing a lot more money. Thank you Thank you for creating this and making it much more cost effective and easier to launch into global markets. Highly recommend!

MOLECULE-R

The best customer service! Alex is fast and always available > he will always find the best solution for your shop. The app is quite new but it's way better, cheaper and convenient than other apps on shopify

Pacific Oaks Homes

the app is amazing in so many ways, its helps any store manager to hide a certain product from a specific country that you want to sell the rest of your products with it at the same country range. it helps you show the currency per country. and some more. its reasonable and works perfectly, above all there customer service is fast and they work always on finishing your concern with satisfaction. totally recommend it .

Benni

This app stands head and shoulders above the other currency conversion and product blocking apps in the Shopify store. Not only did it allow us to modify products and pricing automatically based on location, but it also allowed us to target specific layout elements based on location as well. And the best part is that our site did not slow down AT ALL after installing the app. We've had a tough time with some of the other geolocation apps in the store and it was an immense relief to find this one. If you are expanding internationally but aren't ready to have separate storefronts for different countries, I highly recommend installing this app. Avoid the frustration that comes with other apps. Please. Take it from me.

React Green

You are awesome. App is working as it should now. Help from Alex (and the team) was always fast. I would highly recommend to take this app if this is what you need.

Luglife.com

We are using this app for multi currency and localization. It's been a great app so far doing exactly what we need it to do. Alex the dev helped us implement everything we needed. He is super fast in replying and cooperating. I think this has been the best app customer service I've ever encountered. Thank you Alex for all your help!

Grande Bella

I used this App to hide some products based on location and my theme was very complicated . Alex was super cooperative and understanding, giving lots of effort and support to try fix all issue and provide the best service to my store as required .
I highly recommend this app and contact Alex if you have any doubt about any function he is very talented and professional, one more thing he is super friendly thank you so much Alex!

Elemental Formulations

I used this app to work around the disappointing shortfall of Shopify when you are using multiple warehouses to store and fulfill orders. It required additional help from the developer to function for my custom requirements, but I am happy to say it is a functional workaround. I can honestly say I have been using Shopify for 5 years and Alex is the most committed developer to his apps I have experienced. Not only did he help customize the app to my needs, he troubleshot any errors or glitches I experienced to ensure it functioned exactly as I needed. I'm seriously impressed and appreciative. The community needs to support developers like this.

Previous 1