Advanced Store Localization

Advanced Store Localization

by e-dimensionz Inc

Geolocation-restrict products, pages, currency, redirects, +++

tweakmeonline

WOW! If i could rate this app, and the developers more than 5 stars I absolutely would!! This app, and the team at e-dimensionz level of support far exceeds expectation, more that I would ever imagine. Alex has been incredible and has helped with configuration as well as going above and beyond to ensure everything is working efficiently. Any time I have needed help or faced any problems, Alex is only an email away and ALWAYS responds within the hour, none of this waiting for 3 days for support to get back to you which seems to be the case with every app I have ever needed to run. I have been using Shopify for a while now and i can honestly say I have never experienced the level of support or expertise I have here with these guys with any other app. Thank you to Alex and the team at e-dimensionz Inc, I am one very happy customer and without question would recommend your products to anyone and everyone!

MySuperfoods.com

Excellent app and even more incredible support. This is the only geolocation app we have found that allows you to show different content and products to customers in different regions on the same website. All the other geolocation apps can only redirect to another store. This is a much better solution and highly recommended. If there are nay any issues, the support is Amazing

Louis Mulcahy Pottery

WOW! What great customer service. Walked us through store setup and was able to problem solve a major issue for us. Thanks so much, brilliant app with remarkable capabilities and customer service second to NONE. Is it possible to give 6 stars?

FULFIL

These guys know what they're at. Went above and beyond to help us integrate this. Thank you so much. Could not recommend more highly. Plus the app is . Such a welcome addition to shopify. Thanks again guys.

PROSVEGO

This is great app with fantastic support. Alex solves any possible issue within shortest time possible!

Basic State

Absolutely AMAZING! This app does exactly what I need and better still, the help team (Alex) was next level! After explaining what I needed (in novice speak) Alex had it all set up and running in minutes for me. Thank you so much guys - your support is A1.

EZ Wine & Spirits

Terrific add on. Very easy to configure and works like a charm. The customer service is incredible. Fast and helpful. They even helped me diagnose and resolve an issue that wasn't due to their add on!

Iced Tea Aesthetics

Not only is help among the most useful and helpful on Shopify, but the customer support team is a dream come true!

Thanks so much for the help guys

StraightOuttaRussia

Best of Breed app on shopify for customizing UI when selling to multiple countries. Has everything you could possibly need i.e. hide products based on IP, redirect to country specific pages, set currency, etc.

I tried all the other solutions, none came remotely close. Super clean code, fast, efficient. Support helped me very quickly to get a few custimizations done.

If you sell in multiple countries, this app is a no brainier. I'm very happy I found it.

Changers

Impressive app!! It solves a ton of e-commerce issues and needs. You can run one shop for several countries and still offer to each country a specific content, contacts, currencies, information,... It's the perfect tool to sell globally and serve locally. Very impressive.

2 Next