Advanced Store Localization

Geolocation: hide products, pages, blocks, redirects, and more

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Luglife.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are using this app for multi currency and localization. It's been a great app so far doing exactly what we need it to do. Alex the dev helped us implement everything we needed. He is super fast in replying and cooperating. I think this has been the best app customer service I've ever encountered. Thank you Alex for all your help!

Grande Bella

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this App to hide some products based on location and my theme was very complicated . Alex was super cooperative and understanding, giving lots of effort and support to try fix all issue and provide the best service to my store as required .
I highly recommend this app and contact Alex if you have any doubt about any function he is very talented and professional, one more thing he is super friendly thank you so much Alex!

Elemental Formulations

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to work around the disappointing shortfall of Shopify when you are using multiple warehouses to store and fulfill orders. It required additional help from the developer to function for my custom requirements, but I am happy to say it is a functional workaround. I can honestly say I have been using Shopify for 5 years and Alex is the most committed developer to his apps I have experienced. Not only did he help customize the app to my needs, he troubleshot any errors or glitches I experienced to ensure it functioned exactly as I needed. I'm seriously impressed and appreciative. The community needs to support developers like this.

tweakmeonline

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

WOW! If i could rate this app, and the developers more than 5 stars I absolutely would!! This app, and the team at e-dimensionz level of support far exceeds expectation, more that I would ever imagine. Alex has been incredible and has helped with configuration as well as going above and beyond to ensure everything is working efficiently. Any time I have needed help or faced any problems, Alex is only an email away and ALWAYS responds within the hour, none of this waiting for 3 days for support to get back to you which seems to be the case with every app I have ever needed to run. I have been using Shopify for a while now and i can honestly say I have never experienced the level of support or expertise I have here with these guys with any other app. Thank you to Alex and the team at e-dimensionz Inc, I am one very happy customer and without question would recommend your products to anyone and everyone!

MySuperfoods.com

Excellent app and even more incredible support. This is the only geolocation app we have found that allows you to show different content and products to customers in different regions on the same website. All the other geolocation apps can only redirect to another store. This is a much better solution and highly recommended. If there are nay any issues, the support is Amazing

Louis Mulcahy Pottery

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

WOW! What great customer service. Walked us through store setup and was able to problem solve a major issue for us. Thanks so much, brilliant app with remarkable capabilities and customer service second to NONE. Is it possible to give 6 stars?

FULFIL

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

These guys know what they're at. Went above and beyond to help us integrate this. Thank you so much. Could not recommend more highly. Plus the app is . Such a welcome addition to shopify. Thanks again guys.

PROSVEGO

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is great app with fantastic support. Alex solves any possible issue within shortest time possible!

Basic State

Location Australia

Absolutely AMAZING! This app does exactly what I need and better still, the help team (Alex) was next level! After explaining what I needed (in novice speak) Alex had it all set up and running in minutes for me. Thank you so much guys - your support is A1.

EZ Wine & Spirits

Terrific add on. Very easy to configure and works like a charm. The customer service is incredible. Fast and helpful. They even helped me diagnose and resolve an issue that wasn't due to their add on!