Advanced Store Localization

Advanced Store Localization

From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
August 27, 2022

Devon has the BEST customer service ever! I knew absolutely nothing about the install of this app and Devon pretty much answered all of my question with a fast response. I'm not sure if I'm more amazed with the app or Devon. Wow! This app is AMAZING.

Bring Me Dat Mobile Grocery
Time spent using app: 6 days
July 14, 2022

This app solved all of my problems in regards to operating in multiple markets. I am so happy I found this app, as it saved me the hassle from having to open a secondary store. This app has so many customizations. Devon was super responsive and helpful in reconfiguring our shop to meet our specific needs. Highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to have a global presence!

Nomad Nextdoor
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
June 10, 2022

One of the best customer service I've ever encountered. I had issues with the configurations, Devon patiently and professionally helped to resolve all my questions. He went above and beyond what most customer service would do to ensure things work well.

bababaa
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 30, 2022

This is a seriously powerful app with an all-star support team! These are the types of apps that give you the warm fuzzies inside when you find them because they are so darn good! We are using the app to hide certain products in certain countries. Our theme has accrued many customizations over it's 3 years on line, including a fully customized shop page and product page. I was sure something was going to interfere with the app but no, it works beautifully. The support team guided us through every step and even came up with a custom solution for our situation that saved us tens of hours of work. This app and team is as good as it gets!

Shakti Mat USA
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 10, 2022

It's a powerful application alright! - particularly if like us, you're dealing with the highly inflexible Shopify Markets and trying to offer regional options. Some parts are a bit over my head but the developer Devon was super quick to offer support and advice. It's early days for us but I'm confident that it will be great solution for us.

ScottyMakesStuff
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 27, 2022

Quick Support Team!
3rd time to reach them and they solved the issue right away.
Highly recommended!

Knot Home
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 15, 2022

This is a powerhouse app. If you understand SEO, you will find that this app is the ultimate hack for international SEO within shopify. Their support is out of this world, friendly, and eager to help. Cannot recommend this enough as I would rank this as the best app I have used in Shopify (coming from years of experience and multiple stores)

WhatIF Foods
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 8, 2022

The customer support on this app is unreal! I was struggling with getting this set up, even with an agency, so I contacted the support team and Devon took our website through every part of installation and got it working as it should. I am so grateful that I now have a seamless website for both my US and Australian customers! Quick to respond, pleasant to deal with and nothing seemed too much trouble! Best app experience I've had so far.
Thanks guys!

EcoCubs
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited March 15, 2022

The app is working well despite the fact that it needs few teaks from the support team, who is quite supportive and responsive. I will test it out for a couple of weeks and hopefully keep it running in the long term :)

Kulture Home Decor
Time spent using app: 15 days
February 23, 2022

This app is really mind blowing, the support is so active. Replies in seconds and fulfill your needs in seconds. Really appreciate your efforts. Thanks

Vapes Bars Shop