Advanced Store Localization

Advanced Store Localization

by e-dimensionz Inc

Geolocation-restrict products, pages, currency, redirects, +++

MOLECULE-R

The best customer service! Alex is fast and always available > he will always find the best solution for your shop. The app is quite new but it's way better, cheaper and convenient than other apps on shopify

Pacific Oaks Homes

the app is amazing in so many ways, its helps any store manager to hide a certain product from a specific country that you want to sell the rest of your products with it at the same country range. it helps you show the currency per country. and some more. its reasonable and works perfectly, above all there customer service is fast and they work always on finishing your concern with satisfaction. totally recommend it .

Benni

This app stands head and shoulders above the other currency conversion and product blocking apps in the Shopify store. Not only did it allow us to modify products and pricing automatically based on location, but it also allowed us to target specific layout elements based on location as well. And the best part is that our site did not slow down AT ALL after installing the app. We've had a tough time with some of the other geolocation apps in the store and it was an immense relief to find this one. If you are expanding internationally but aren't ready to have separate storefronts for different countries, I highly recommend installing this app. Avoid the frustration that comes with other apps. Please. Take it from me.

React Green

You are awesome. App is working as it should now. Help from Alex (and the team) was always fast. I would highly recommend to take this app if this is what you need.

Luglife.com

We are using this app for multi currency and localization. It's been a great app so far doing exactly what we need it to do. Alex the dev helped us implement everything we needed. He is super fast in replying and cooperating. I think this has been the best app customer service I've ever encountered. Thank you Alex for all your help!

Grande Bella

I used this App to hide some products based on location and my theme was very complicated . Alex was super cooperative and understanding, giving lots of effort and support to try fix all issue and provide the best service to my store as required .
I highly recommend this app and contact Alex if you have any doubt about any function he is very talented and professional, one more thing he is super friendly thank you so much Alex!

Elemental Formulations

I used this app to work around the disappointing shortfall of Shopify when you are using multiple warehouses to store and fulfill orders. It required additional help from the developer to function for my custom requirements, but I am happy to say it is a functional workaround. I can honestly say I have been using Shopify for 5 years and Alex is the most committed developer to his apps I have experienced. Not only did he help customize the app to my needs, he troubleshot any errors or glitches I experienced to ensure it functioned exactly as I needed. I'm seriously impressed and appreciative. The community needs to support developers like this.

tweakmeonline

WOW! If i could rate this app, and the developers more than 5 stars I absolutely would!! This app, and the team at e-dimensionz level of support far exceeds expectation, more that I would ever imagine. Alex has been incredible and has helped with configuration as well as going above and beyond to ensure everything is working efficiently. Any time I have needed help or faced any problems, Alex is only an email away and ALWAYS responds within the hour, none of this waiting for 3 days for support to get back to you which seems to be the case with every app I have ever needed to run. I have been using Shopify for a while now and i can honestly say I have never experienced the level of support or expertise I have here with these guys with any other app. Thank you to Alex and the team at e-dimensionz Inc, I am one very happy customer and without question would recommend your products to anyone and everyone!

MySuperfoods.com

Excellent app and even more incredible support. This is the only geolocation app we have found that allows you to show different content and products to customers in different regions on the same website. All the other geolocation apps can only redirect to another store. This is a much better solution and highly recommended. If there are nay any issues, the support is Amazing

Louis Mulcahy Pottery

WOW! What great customer service. Walked us through store setup and was able to problem solve a major issue for us. Thanks so much, brilliant app with remarkable capabilities and customer service second to NONE. Is it possible to give 6 stars?

Previous 1