Improve user experience and increase conversions by tailoring your shop layout and content for a visitor's region.
Display country-specific products, collections, locations, content, and currency without requiring multiple stores and redirects.
An advanced app also has advanced configuration. We provide full support for the app. Just click the "Help" button and we reply quickly.
Acerca de Advanced Store Localization
The Advanced Store Localization app is a flexible geo-targeting / geofencing solution for Shopify stores, allowing store owners to set country-specific products, pages, and currency, displaying content based on the visitor IP address.
Locations supported! International location based fulfillment for multi-warehouse shops
Works with all countries! Can target states/provinces in US, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand. Supports geolocating in Wales, Scotland, North Ireland and England
Instead of tediously configuring actions per-country, the Advanced Store Localization app allows you to organize countries into Zones that can be used to assign the products and/or pages that are visible based on the visitors location. Or, block countries by redirecting them away or to pages that apply to the region.
In addition to location-based content, store owners can set unique phone numbers and email addresses on store pages automatically based on the visitor's location.
Each rule is set for all zones at once, providing a simple data entry interface. This rule set up allows multi-directional redirection with just 1 row of settings, using our easy, snappy interface.
For each zone, the store owner can:
- Select which products are displayed
- Auto-redirect between regional products & collections
- Filter per-product or by collections, types, vendors, tags and locations!
- Select which pages are displayed
- Block visitors based on their location
- Country redirect
- Multi-Store redirection
- Display localized phone numbers and email addresses
- Reorganize content on the page to mask localization effects
- Display/Hide page sections per region
- Execute custom JS
- Unlimited Products!
Create unlimited geolocation rules based on customer location
For each zone, the store owner can:
- Select a currency for the visitor
- Hide the currency selector to prevent the visitor changing currency assigned
- Allow for smart detection of visitor-preferred currency (if user chooses a currency manually, it allows them to keep it)
- No private information stored on our servers about your store
- Only public information is stored to reduce API requests (i.e. collections, currencies, products)
- Settings (Admin) page uses/requires a session cookie for security
- Frontend script is 100% session/cookie free
- We do not retain any information or send emails after app deletion
NO COMPLICATED OR SLOW INTERFACES!
Easily contact support through the dashboard if you have any questions or setup issues.
Watch our promo video above to see some of the features. And many more to come!
FREE for Shopify Partners, Employees, and Test Stores!
Ver la aplicación en acción.
Explora cómo funciona la aplicación en un ejemplo de tienda.Ver ejemplo de tienda
Precio 7 días de prueba gratis
Small Store Plan
Medium Store Plan
Large Store Plan
* Todos los cargos se facturan en USD.
** Los cargos recurrentes, incluidos los costos mensuales o los cargos basados en el uso, se facturan cada 30 días.
La calificación general refleja el estado actual de la aplicación. Es un recuento de todas las reseñas de la aplicación pero con énfasis en las más recientes.
Reseñas más recientes
If you have multiple location this app is a must. Alex went above and beyond to get this to work exactly the way we need. A+ service!
If you have one store with multiple currencies, multiple languages, or different markets to show different layouts with the best service of developers then this app is for you. I found this app very interesting for my store and very useful. Their development team is super helpful and always available. Thanks for all your hard work.
I wanted to hide the Google Customer Reviews badge that shows up on the bottom-left of Desktop browsers – but only in countries where we have more than the minimum GCR reviews… so I have it hiding everywhere except USA. This was deadweight and arguably a CR killer outside USA since the GC badge was empty (except in USA) I plan on using many of the apps features. The developer is fast to respond and total pro.