Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Arahan Photo

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page,
I deleted this App immediately once I received the call from my customer who can't buy the product he wanted.
But it still hiding my Add-To-Cart and now I need to contact my web developer to clear all leftover codes.
I hope the App developer di the testing first before quietly updating from the background next time.

Bum Society

For a small family business like ours without the possibility to hold a huge stock this app really makes it possible to grow our brand / product without loosing speed and sales. We are really happy with it. And with the service!

WILD FIG TRADING

I love this app. It is the only one that has a partial payment option. Customer support was extremely helpful in helping me set it up properly. Looks great too. Thank you!

Cape Collectibles

I installed the app and it was not working as expected. Emailed the developer assistance and they were able to address the issues very promptly and now its working great.

AspenHomeDacor.com

This app is just exactly what we needed to be able to take orders and only charge a deposit for long lead times such as 4 to 6 weeks before product is available. The support staff are phenomenal - sent an email for help on one minor issue and they responded within less than 30 minutes and got the issue fixed as soon as I gave them access to our store. I recommend this product to anyone needing to take orders on products with long lead times, especially with the world wide supply chain creating shortages on everything from toilet paper to bathtubs!

Back to Business Victoria

My shop had very specific requirements, the developer team here worked tirelessly to make sure my needs were perfectly met. The after-care support was 10/10, great job team!

Hello Business Victoria,

We appreciate your positive feedback. It encourages us to do deliver best results for our customers. In case if you need any help, kindly contact us.

TestLight4Life

This app is very good and helped me creating pre-order option and partial payment for attracting the customers, And mainly the support team has very good response and solving the our requirement quickly.

Hello TestLight4Life,

Thanks for your feedback. We, at Shine Dezign Infotech always put "Customer First" and strive hard to provide amazing results. Would love to help you when needed!

Coral Beauty

Just the app I was looking for. I wanted an app with partial payment which other preorder apps don't have. Setup is a bit confusing and not as simple and straightforward but Ritika and Vikas were very helpful and even took suggestions on certain parts. There's still some areas that need improvement but I'm sure they will get to it soon. This time all the products were preorder items so I didn't encounter any issues but one of the reviews below say that the app doesn't work if non-preorder items are added to cart - that's a bit worrisome so I hope it's fixed.

October 19, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Coral Beauty. The team at Shine Dezign is thrilled you're so happy with the app. We'd love to continue to help you as per your requirements.

HEMANT & NANDITA

Very quick customer service, Helpful app for Pre-Order Specially Sandeep, Vikas Thanks and Keep it up

Hello HEMANT & NANDITA,

We are thrilled that you like our app the most. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again.

The Mama Set

I have used this app for pre-orders for two products. Had some initial troubles with language as we have our website in DE and ENG, however the team responded swiftly and had it fixed quickly. So far so good! Keep up the great work!

October 19, 2020

Appreciate your positive feedback, we at Shine Dezign Infonet work with a motto of "Customer First" and work tirelessly to provide amazing results. We would also like to thank you for being understanding and clear with your requirements. Helps a lot. Would be a pleasure to work with you in future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13