Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Lledar

I've held back from reviewing until we had a chance to trial the app properly. It's been a few weeks, and it's doing the job. Easy to use, and if you want to get a bit more technical it's all there for you. (We've used the most basic option that was offered, as it's simple, easy and straightforward). I needed some support in the first days, and it was given straight away despite the time difference. All in all a very good app at a very good price. The developer is obviously listening to his users and this is always a good sign! Will be looking out for this company's future apps. thanks. Lledar.com.

Pure Arts

Very easy to use. Merchant is able to customize button color/font/size, choose which products can be pre-ordered with a toggle on/off, can set the timeframe for the pre-order, customize message shown at checkout under product. Great app, and Vikas is super for replying fast and providing a custom solution.

Play Mode Online Shop

Great app and support, had some difficulties with the shipping but received quick support and they are more than willing to help! Really appreciate it!

Agnes Bethel

I just installed this app yesterday. I was having an issue with some coding within my theme. I contacted the developer and within minutes they were online and willing to help me. We stayed online for 2 hours helping me perfect my store. True definition of customer support. Thank you for an amazing experience. I feel confident in this app and will definitely recommend.

Tyrol Pickleball

Hands down the best pre-order app on the marketplace. Simple.. You can change your pre-order price and capture the order (make it free!). Then, customers will be put on a notify list and the product will be added to their account as a pending payment. Once the item arrives and you bring it back in stock the user is notified and a button is created on their pre-order to pay in full. Once they do you can full the item and please your customer! These developers are FAST, RESPONSIVE and GREAT to work with. Totally worth the $11.. I would even pay $30/month no questions asked. This app is flawless and exactly what EVERY pre-order strategy needs. All the other pre-order apps miss this ever so slightly. Not Advance Pre Order. All details have been taken into consideration. Try it for yourself!!!

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd. FSSAI License No.10018064001602 GST:06AADCL6544Q1ZY

Beautiful app just what a seller would look for --when you are out of stock take payments from the clients and buy the stock and hand it over to the client--just brilliant --works effectively --super optimized for supplement seller and we would guess that it must be helpful to most sellers!!
Great AUTOMATION TOOL!!
Thanks a ton for creating and most importantly the lovely support team behind the app.

NuvoleBlu

Wonderful app and wonderful support!
I had a problem because int the products out of stock I did not see the link for sending the notification ... I ask the support and they and they have solved all in a few minutes!
Very nice app I think it's essential for an ecommerce
and it is even more important to have such immediate support and solve problems immediately!

Thuma

Highly recommend this app for preorders. Super easy UI and best app support. They help me in configuring the app and also worked on some theme customization for me.

Cthreepowersports

Decided to give this a shot since it seemed cheaper than other options, and have been very satisfied. Intuitive workflow with plenty of customization and it just does everything it says it's going to do. The extra feature of "notify me when back in stock" has been awesome too. Great experience with support.

Leden Horse Hp

Good app. Good and fast support.