Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Agnes Bethel

I just installed this app yesterday. I was having an issue with some coding within my theme. I contacted the developer and within minutes they were online and willing to help me. We stayed online for 2 hours helping me perfect my store. True definition of customer support. Thank you for an amazing experience. I feel confident in this app and will definitely recommend.

Tyrol Pickleball

Hands down the best pre-order app on the marketplace. Simple.. You can change your pre-order price and capture the order (make it free!). Then, customers will be put on a notify list and the product will be added to their account as a pending payment. Once the item arrives and you bring it back in stock the user is notified and a button is created on their pre-order to pay in full. Once they do you can full the item and please your customer! These developers are FAST, RESPONSIVE and GREAT to work with. Totally worth the $11.. I would even pay $30/month no questions asked. This app is flawless and exactly what EVERY pre-order strategy needs. All the other pre-order apps miss this ever so slightly. Not Advance Pre Order. All details have been taken into consideration. Try it for yourself!!!

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd. FSSAI License No.10018064001602 GST:06AADCL6544Q1ZY

Beautiful app just what a seller would look for --when you are out of stock take payments from the clients and buy the stock and hand it over to the client--just brilliant --works effectively --super optimized for supplement seller and we would guess that it must be helpful to most sellers!!
Great AUTOMATION TOOL!!
Thanks a ton for creating and most importantly the lovely support team behind the app.

NuvoleBlu

Wonderful app and wonderful support!
I had a problem because int the products out of stock I did not see the link for sending the notification ... I ask the support and they and they have solved all in a few minutes!
Very nice app I think it's essential for an ecommerce
and it is even more important to have such immediate support and solve problems immediately!

Thuma

Highly recommend this app for preorders. Super easy UI and best app support. They help me in configuring the app and also worked on some theme customization for me.

Cthreepowersports

Decided to give this a shot since it seemed cheaper than other options, and have been very satisfied. Intuitive workflow with plenty of customization and it just does everything it says it's going to do. The extra feature of "notify me when back in stock" has been awesome too. Great experience with support.

Leden Horse Hp

Good app. Good and fast support.

Co Kan

I installed this and it wasn't working. I asked the guy to help me and I gave him a collaborator account. He then discovered the problem and "fixed it" for me without asking me for confirmation or explaining the issue. He did this by uninstalling my pagebuilder (gempages), which completely broke my all product pages and filled them with java errors. I then asked him to undo what he did, and he didn't.

He should've just told me what the problem was so that I could talk with gempages to resolve the compatibility conflict, instead of uninstalling gempages WITHOUT A CONFIRMATION. I mean, who the hell does that? It's so unprofessional. We've lost sales over it and I'm still reinstalling and fixing all the pages.

Update: He worked with us to fix the issues.

March 4, 2019

We had fixed all the issues from the client's site.

Kind Cotton

great app, even better support

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next