Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

The Ummagawd Company

We used this app for pre-orders to launch a new product. At first we had issues with it but the dev team was great. They were able to get everything working and looking like how it should. The only thing I would want them to add is sending out batch emails when the product is back in stock. We will use this app for our next pre-order launch for sure.

AVAVAV Firenze

We're using it to introduce prepayments onto the website, it's very user friendly with amazing customer service, super fast and very helpful. Would love to be able to have the app sync with the store's stock without having to have it at 0 though!

Stitchwheel

I'm so glad I found this app! The customizations you're able to add out of the box are great, and Vikas and his team were really helpful in making some custom modifications to our site to fit our products. They are super responsive if you need assistance! I would recommend this app.

A-VIEW

Had some issues when setting up the app, but received great help from the support team. I haven't seen the features in action yet, but I'm looking forward to it., So far I can highly recommend it

HSBaum GmbH

After the suppor twas fixing our issues, the app is working perfectly fine. Competent and fast support. Would recommend testing it.

Designer Pet Shop

This app has loads of features that you can customize. I'm new to Shopify and at first, it was a little overwhelming, but the team Shinedezign took the time to check how I was using the app, walk me through it and make edits to my site so it functioned. Great App, great support!

The Phantom Dibs

Im having a fun time exploring this app. The support is great! They have been answering and giving solutions to all my questions and problems!!

Wise Line Tools

This app does all that I need it do and has a very user-friendly interface. The support team has been very friendly and quick to fix any issues. Great work!

Electric Rider™

This app is very good, provides the functionality we wanted! It works perfectly with a few tweaks by the helpful developers

ASKJAN

Amazing and quick support. Great app to use when doing a pre-order on your products. Good prices too. Really recommend for all businesses.