Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Electric Rider™

This app is very good, provides the functionality we wanted! It works perfectly with a few tweaks by the helpful developers

ASKJAN

Amazing and quick support. Great app to use when doing a pre-order on your products. Good prices too. Really recommend for all businesses.

Love Lee Fabric

Unfortunately the app caused problems with my website, my mega menu stopped working, the add to cart button also wasn't there, the developers were trying to help but unfortunately with different issues over 3 days it was not worth continuing with the app, I deleted the app initially within 8 hours of installing and opting for the higher level, then reinstalled the free version so developers could try and fix the problems and was charged $17.99 NOT IMPRESSED

January 28, 2021

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with our app, However our technical team worked hard to resolve your issues , when you reached out to us.

We would be more than to assist you with any issues you face and our technical team is always available to assist.

Customer Satisfaction is our motto and would do anything to keep our clients happy.

Thanks

SkynSin

Great pre-order app and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Have been looking for something like this for a while! If you have some trouble installing it just hit up their support who are super efficient and quick at getting back to you. Thanks very much!

DC Collectible Toys

Amazing support! The app has transformed my business. Anytime I need a code changing they are amazing in helping. I couldn't reccomend enough the price is fair and worth the money. Don't hesitate to get this added to your business

Allergy Amulet

This app is exactly what we needed for pre-ordering and collecting partial payments. The configuration and setup was a challenge but the developers are working on making improvements and were responsive to us. Glad we found it and it was very helpful, would recommend trying it out!

Lumzag

Great app, very useful features and amazing support. I had an issue with app setup and the support fixed it very quickly and professional. Recommended!

20 Twenty Store

I wanted to use this app because of is ability to take deposits on pre-orders, I haven't been able to find another that does. I never got as far as testing that part out. I had two main problems, firstly, the app resets "Continue Selling When Out Of Stock" on products, so if you are drop shipping anything, you can't sell when you have 0 stock. The second issue was page load speed, according to Lighthouse the app was adding a second to product page load times! This could possibly be a clash with another of the apps I use, but I'd suggest you keep an eye on it. Otherwise, bulk edit were limited, even on the paid version, and didn't always "stick". The app seemed a bit buggy, especially compared to others I've tried. On the upside, the developers were quick to respond, even on the first of January. **11th Feb - Update to this review of 12th Jan & downgrade from 2 to 1 star**
I installed and removed the app well within the 3-day trial period. When I uninstalled the app, I emailed support who confirmed I wouldn't be charged. I *was* charged, and $22.99, not the $17.99 the package I trialled cost. I emailed the developers who kept asking me to remove the update review and told me they would have to contact management to authorize the refund. I'm quite sure they had no intention of giving me back the money they wrongly charged me without me giving them a good review. Eventually I gave up and contacted Shopify support who were excellent and got the refund for me. Even after all this the developers asked me to remove the review which I think is a fair representation of my experience.

HUNT US Dev

We've received great support and they've been very helpful with customising the app to suit our store. Definitely recommend!

CrookedImagez - The Store

This app is very useful for certain items that we sometimes sell on a pre order basis. The customer service is very responsive and helpful and ready to answer any queries.