Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Just Calendars

great and fast support. app does the job too. I didn't have the chance to dig deep into the settings but it does what i wanted it to do and the team was happy to customise it to work on my theme

October 19, 2020

Hello Just Calendars,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes.

Our team aims at satisfying our customers and delivering exceptional results. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.

RH Melts

This app has been really helpful for my website. I was stuck on one part but I logged on and spoke to a 'guru' straight away who helped me and it was all resolved within 5 minutes. Fully recommend.

October 19, 2020

Hello RH Melts,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

The #1 Thyroid Vitamin

I used this app to launch our new product. I tried the free version, but, it's not an actual trial, you have to upgrade to see the full app capability. Customer service was eager to help, but they were constrained by the apps capabilities for what we needed.

Mela Beauty Studio

The application works well, not so much at first, but they have a good customer service and the guys entered to solve problems in the template code and so if it worked without problem

Chanae Fashion

Amazing customer service and support! Quick to help and very friendly! I love this app - it works perfectly for what i am trying to achieve.

Mini Skandi Home

Great app, we use preorder, and cooming soon as well, and the notify me is really helpful with the future inventory planning.
Helpful team, good price-value.

AMATXI TRANSFERT

Great app if you have items bought with preorders. Very useful and the team is helpful. Don't hesitate. Try it.

Balcana.com

App did precisely what its advertised, support is great, and on point 24/7, would recommend definitely to anybody, that needs this type of service

GILI Sports

I installed this app and paid for the premium version with support. The only support option is to email within the app, and all I get is "email cannot be sent"

Super frustrating.

Tiki Diablo

This app made it possible to roll out all my merchandise for the year and let my customers put down a "deposit" on what they want. I did have some bugs in the beginning, mostly due to me not reading directions but support responded immediately and just fixed it- no matter time of day.