Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

LBL

I had an issue with the pre-order app, which was caused by a previous app that I installed Vikas, helped me fix the issue. Fast and quick. And the app works perfectly

STARtorialist

This app does exactly what we need it to do for a very reasonable price. We had a bit of an unusual tech problem and the support team did a great job of resolving the it. The support team has also been very responsive on getting all of the features working just right on our site. Highly recommended!

ROODKAPJE.NU

It's a nice support guy/team, but the app doesn't work. My intention was to use it for "coming soon" registration. I am specifically searching for a possibility that can send a now in-stock notification by email, not a "pre-order/pay-now" option. Though what I ran into with this app was unusable.

On the background it seeks contact with a .TK domain that is probably not reachable and that makes the app not do anything (even in production).

Consulted with support and they asked me to reinstall it again, with the effect that my 3 dial trial was over right away.

With support's help I got the "coming soon" email registration up and running, but then again, a few hours later, the app is not accessible again. Probably again due to loss of contact with the .TK domain.

Furthermore, the user interface could use come tweaking. This app is just not ready for selling (or at least the functionality I wanted).

So I uninstalled the app. I now paid for something I don't use.

So my advise to these guys. Get another back-office domain and release something more stable. Don't work with new clients on features that aren't finished. I can see effort is done, but it just doesn't work for me now.

Software-codes

Works as intended, support is always on point, and available for help 24/7, highly recommended, app and this team

Luminora

The app was not working properly, and didn't remove the buy now button. It just shows both pre-order and buy now buttons next to each other.

we involved Shopify but the problem didn't resolve and we had many frustrated customers and tens of complaints.

Really bad experience!!

Gusta Supplies

Installed the app for a while now and are very happy with it. There are some things that can be improved but generally a great app! Support team is helpful as well. Would recommend!

Incuentro

The pre-order part works fine but your customers must check their account to pay the balance due when stock returns.There is not an auto email sent to customer to advise that inventory is ready and request balance be paid...we had to do it manually. Uninstalled.

Home Luxury Scents

Muy buena app, el PreOrder funciona muy bien.

El soporte técnico fue de gran ayuda, muy oportunos y útiles en su tiempo de respuesta

ARTEANA

We would give it 5 out of 5 if the app had supported our currency converter. They have provided good support but unfortunately, we had to uninstall again since we need a pre-order app that supports partial payments in different currencies.

MOBAIRU

This app allowed us to understand which of our under-development products were most attractive to customers, allow us to prioritise the winners. Interestingly, the pre-order count by product was NOT correlated with Instagram 'likes'. Likes are free, pre-order takes effort - I conclude that the app gave us more genuine insight into relative future demand by product. And one extra sale paid for a year of the app! JDI.