Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Nuclieus

The support team is extremely responsive and was able to help with all our needs. The interface has improved a lot and you can customize a lot of options to tailor to your shop. Totally recommend the app

Nokwol

Great app and such a helpful team!! Harsimerjeet works very well. Best Pre Order app available. Best pricing also

OHM Electric Bikes

App works exactly as described and is more affordable than the other options. But the thing I was most impressed was is the customer service. They were really attentive to our store's issue of having custom product templates and helped us achieve exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend this app 100%

LIFEPROOF JAPAN

I like this app very much. Of course the features are great, but the support is great. If you are looking for a pre-ordered app, try it. Thank you very much!

FOX ONLINE STORE

I tried a variety of booking apps and finally found a good one. I am Japanese, but supported me even in poor English. I am grateful.

HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby

Professional and Clean. This is BEST app available for stores that offer PreOrders! The Partial Payment/Deposit feature for preorders is perfect. Integration is top notch. Support is outstanding! They bent over backwards to ensure everything was perfect with the online store. Cant ask for anything better. Take a look at hustledude.com to see this app in action.

ALTEVA

First time user. Once I started chatting with the amazing 'Vineet' all my problems were solved. Vineet went above and beyond to help me fix my website with seconds to spare before launching. So quick and efficient. I definitely recommend this app and the staff that are so helpful.
ALTEVA

ScrunchieBandz

great app - great tech support! Quick fix and friendly help! I have to use this space to reach 100 characters - and now I have :) Thanks for the help

March VIII

I love this app! It is super easy to use and to customize for my theme. Their support team is awesome! I emailed to their support when I installed a new theme for my store and my "pre-order" buttons stopped showing up but I got an immediate response and they fixed the issue right away. Thank you, Vikas!

Highly Tuned Athletes

HIGHLY RECOMMEND - Looked at many Pre-order apps, this one is by FAR the best of them all. It is feature-rich and can whilst it may take a bit longer than some apps to set-up, it is rewarding to get it all right. The end result is Pre-orders customized just the way you want it to look, feel and most importantly; operate in the back-end. Their tech support is also very very helpful.