Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Glebe Healthcare

Customised the app with a bespoke request within 2 hours. Can't ask for more than that. FYI the customisation ensured that items automatically come off pre-order based on the 'end date' that you set. This will ensure we can set hundreds of items to pre-order, safe in the knowledge that when the correct time comes, they will automatically remove themselves from pre-order and continue normal selling with no human intervention required!

Christian Coffee

Great support! Responsive and good communication. The app does what it's intended to do. Will definitely use again for other projects.

台悠由 TaiRound

Both the app & their support team are excellent!
The app supports all my pre-order needs & their support team is very helpful & attentive in helping to customizing the app for my store. Highly recommended!

JaboeEuip

This is Excellent APP, very easy to use with many functions, and the customer service is VERY helpful and efficient, Superb !! Highly recommended!!

GREAT APP !!!

KarlandMax

Just got an issue because of an exernal app : I received an impressively quick assistance and everything was fixed 5-10min after my first mail !

Thanks again !

She's Got a Habit

This app is awesome. We were able to set it up in no time and it worked perfectly. Very intuitive interface and not at all glitchy or slow. The price is amazing for all the features offered and support responded immediately with a fix to a minor issue we were having.

Pumpz & Company

I am using this app, Highly recommend this app, have been very satisfied and 100% customer support. Thanks

Faith Connexion

this was a very helpful application for preorder management,
the support is ver responsive with chat support in app.

Good Furniture

It is a prefect App for pre order. I used more similar App for my web's pre order, honestly this is my favorite and most useful to me. More function, easy management, flexible payment settings, volume price.

Especially they have the rapid response team. I have a issue about the installation which had been resolved in a short time.

I highly recommend this app, it won't let you down!

CBC Alloy Boxes & Canopies

This app is prefect for what i need it to do. The help has been fantastic. very happy with App and service.