Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Mon Cheri Leggings

Powerful features and reasonably priced. Not to mention, their customer support is responsive and top-notch. I'm using the pre-order and partial order functionality and both work great!

Chubzzy Wubzzy Toys & Comics

We installed this app to help us display our pre-order items to our customers. Pleasing to learn the app is very user friendly. We did have to request some customizations be done, and the Shine Dezign Team were more than eager to help (Thank you Ritika & Vikas!) Wish the app could download a bit faster, maybe something could be done to help out with that. All in all though, the customer service Shine Dezign provides & their app get an A+ from us!

Little KPOP Shop

5 stars for customer service. They were very quick with helping me with some setup issues. Both through email and the chat function within the app. There are still improvements that can be made, but they are very receptive to input. I'm hoping that they will be able to make it possible for customers to pay balances beforehand and also making it so inventory is automatically assigned to pre-orders. Even without these functions, the app is worth it.

The Jungle Emporium

So far this app is doing exactly as described. We are only launching in a few months so we haven't fully tested it yet and will update this review then. The support is excellent, very prompt and very effective.

Key3D

Just what we needed! The preorder works and the support we received was great. Exactly what we were looking for!

Sleepy Silk

We haven't launched yet, so haven't started accepting pre-orders, but support for the install been excellent so far. There were some display issues with the cart and notification email, however Vikas was extremely responsive, polite and helpful. Thank you!

RUNAMICS

The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. The support of the team was the best I have experienced so far while being in the shopify ecosystem. They reply even at weekends and work on stuff until it works. Thanks guys!!!

TopLift Pros

Very quick response from Ritika in tech support. Fixed my banner issue and everything is working great again.

Grail Empire

It really useful if don't always have products available and don't want your costumers to pay full price but at the same garante that they will buy as soon as they arrive. There a few things that can be improved but I'm sure overtime will get there. Support is great, very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

FILLES A PAPA

This pre-order app is very useful for partial payments and allow them to pay their remaining balance once your product are ready. The customer support is extremely reactive and friendly. I would recommend 100%.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8