Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Boefpods.nl

Good app! Had a question and the support team was available immediately! I wanted to have this function on the homepage instead of the product page. Gave access to the support and they fixed it within 10 minutes! Recommended!!

JimnyStyle

App works very well, very quick support when required. App has allowed us to pre-launch a product while awaiting arrival of stock which is very beneficial for us.

Nendomart

I used this app to add preorder and partial payment products to my site. Worked amazing and the customer service is top notch

Nuclieus

We used the app to notify us about preorders when the product was sold out. The team was extremely responsive and was able to help with all our needs. Totally recommend the app!

Nokwol

Great app and such a helpful team!! Harsimerjeet works very well. Best Pre Order app available. Best pricing also

OHM Electric Bikes

App works exactly as described and is more affordable than the other options. But the thing I was most impressed was is the customer service. They were really attentive to our store's issue of having custom product templates and helped us achieve exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend this app 100%

LIFEPROOF JAPAN

I like this app very much. Of course the features are great, but the support is great. If you are looking for a pre-ordered app, try it. Thank you very much!

FOX ONLINE STORE

I tried a variety of booking apps and finally found a good one. I am Japanese, but supported me even in poor English. I am grateful.

HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby

Professional and Clean. This is BEST app available for stores that offer PreOrders! The Partial Payment/Deposit feature for preorders is perfect. Integration is top notch. Support is outstanding! They bent over backwards to ensure everything was perfect with the online store. Cant ask for anything better. Take a look at hustledude.com to see this app in action.

ALTEVA

First time user. Once I started chatting with the amazing 'Vineet' all my problems were solved. Vineet went above and beyond to help me fix my website with seconds to spare before launching. So quick and efficient. I definitely recommend this app and the staff that are so helpful.
ALTEVA