Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Balcana.com

Location Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app 27 minutes

App did precisely what its advertised, support is great, and on point 24/7, would recommend definitely to anybody, that needs this type of service

Tiki Diablo

This app made it possible to roll out all my merchandise for the year and let my customers put down a "deposit" on what they want. I did have some bugs in the beginning, mostly due to me not reading directions but support responded immediately and just fixed it- no matter time of day.

LBL

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had an issue with the pre-order app, which was caused by a previous app that I installed Vikas, helped me fix the issue. Fast and quick. And the app works perfectly

STARtorialist

This app does exactly what we need it to do for a very reasonable price. We had a bit of an unusual tech problem and the support team did a great job of resolving the it. The support team has also been very responsive on getting all of the features working just right on our site. Highly recommended!

Software-codes

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Works as intended, support is always on point, and available for help 24/7, highly recommended, app and this team

Gusta Supplies

Installed the app for a while now and are very happy with it. There are some things that can be improved but generally a great app! Support team is helpful as well. Would recommend!

MOBAIRU

This app allowed us to understand which of our under-development products were most attractive to customers, allow us to prioritise the winners. Interestingly, the pre-order count by product was NOT correlated with Instagram 'likes'. Likes are free, pre-order takes effort - I conclude that the app gave us more genuine insight into relative future demand by product. And one extra sale paid for a year of the app! JDI.

Amused Co

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Fantastic app and amazing value. The guys are so helpful and always available to help . Highly recommended.

Pirouett

This app is the BEST and ONLY app for taking partial payments on your website. Not only that but customer service is excellent. Vikas helped me with all of my problems and helped me integrate the system on my website smoothly!

esther perbandt

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support is fast and rely able. I had to add the app to my translated page and they did it for me in a few mins. Would recommend it!