Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gusta Supplies

Installed the app for a while now and are very happy with it. There are some things that can be improved but generally a great app! Support team is helpful as well. Would recommend!

MOBAIRU

This app allowed us to understand which of our under-development products were most attractive to customers, allow us to prioritise the winners. Interestingly, the pre-order count by product was NOT correlated with Instagram 'likes'. Likes are free, pre-order takes effort - I conclude that the app gave us more genuine insight into relative future demand by product. And one extra sale paid for a year of the app! JDI.

Amused Co

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Fantastic app and amazing value. The guys are so helpful and always available to help . Highly recommended.

Pirouett

This app is the BEST and ONLY app for taking partial payments on your website. Not only that but customer service is excellent. Vikas helped me with all of my problems and helped me integrate the system on my website smoothly!

esther perbandt

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support is fast and rely able. I had to add the app to my translated page and they did it for me in a few mins. Would recommend it!

HARU

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I had issues with the outgoing emails and it was solved on time. Thanks. This app is really useful as it's the only one out there that deal with pre-orders and partial payments at the same time.

David Francis

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I almost rated this app 4 stars. I almost gave up on it and honestly it was very frustrating getting this app to work with all of my other apps. 5 stars? Absolutely! Why? Because their support team, especially Ritika, was amazing! Very helpful and responsive. Ritika changed my mind when I was about to uninstall this app. After many emails back & forth, and with the wonderful help of my awesome developer, they made this app work wonderfully and seamlessly with all of my other apps. My website is doing exactly what I envisioned! YES. I do recommend this app! Thank you Ritika!

Vacant Label

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is pretty much simple to use. Direct. Whoever that needs pre-ordering, this is the right app. Vikas was extremely helpful to take time to explain the app (since i ask alot). awesome job guys.

Uplnd Stoke

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is great app for our website. We don't carry inventory in every item so this helps us let the customer to order but expect a week. We had a minor issue with the app and we got support immediately. Thanks Vikas for the quick fix!

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does what it says it will do. Ran into some theme trouble and support (Rikita) was awesome!. Definitely a must for any business that needs partial payment. This is a great tool. Just wish it had a list to click to see what pre orders have been set up for quicker reference.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for review . In app , above the product list on top right corner you can see "View Pre-orders list" . You can contact us via email as well if you need further help .