Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Good Furniture

Location New Zealand

It is a prefect App for pre order. I used more similar App for my web's pre order, honestly this is my favorite and most useful to me. More function, easy management, flexible payment settings, volume price.

Especially they have the rapid response team. I have a issue about the installation which had been resolved in a short time.

I highly recommend this app, it won't let you down!

CBC Alloy Boxes & Canopies

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is prefect for what i need it to do. The help has been fantastic. very happy with App and service.

WILLS JEWELLERY

Location Hong Kong SAR

The team is amazing, very responsive to my request and did everything for me to make the app works. The app itself is very good value too, provide you with option to let customers make order when the product is out of stock, as well as other sales boosting functions that I haven't explored yet. Well worth the money comparing to other similar apps in the market.

Neogeek Toys

Time spent using app About 2 months

My store has mostly pre-order items, sometimes over 12 months after orders are submitted. I struggled finding an app that would allow me to charge at the time of order in stock. This app has helped me tremendously and is extremely customizable so I can charge the customer in a way I think that works. The support team has been fantastic and extremely personable. They have worked with me for hours at time making sure my store operates the way I would like it to. Vipin and his team are very thorough in their explanations and providing me options to get the results I need. He has helped me to create unique features to tackle any of the scenarios I would be facing for my business. He is on point and very responsive in making my ideas come to fruition! I highly recommend this app!

Cold Busted

The perfect app for our pre-releases of physical releases: Vinyl, Cassettes, CDs. Customer support is extremely fast. Had a small request and was responded to within an hour and changed within 10. New features were added recently as well.

South Coast Rods

I used this app to support our custom product build facility. It does exactly what we want and with help from the developer we integrated it to suit our custom build service

Omay Foods

Location India

Great App. The support team is really prompt and helpful. It made our pre-ordering process seamless. Recommended.

askmela

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great service! Great apps! The customer service timely resolved our issue and proactively follow up.

HIT THE HAY

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great app, looks good and easy to customize. got great and quick help from support with a request i had.

TheGundamProjectShop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had a small issue where my spli payment wasn't showing up, emailed support and 10 minutes later my issue was solved, can't be any happier with their customer service!