Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 22, 2020

Quite easy to install and work out. So far we got the part payment part going I have not set up the notify me yet. I must say Vikas and his team were quite good in sorting out a problem with the text that was not displaying properly but Vikas and the rest of the team sort it out.
I had to purchase the full support option 27.99 $ p/m to get it sorted but you can use the 4 hours a month you get to sort out other problems you may have on your shop. I have been looking for an app which let us take a part payment on all the new release for a while. Finally, I found one.

Bazaar-Bazaar.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 29, 2019

This app has been great, but I did have some issues after changing my store's theme. I was initially told, via email, that the issues were because of my inventory quantities, but that was not the case. Once I was able to get on a live chat,Ritika spent about two hours with me on Black Friday to fix the issues. Thank you Ritika! The issues seem to be resolved now, and I look forward to continuing my use of Advanced Pre-Order.

SuperMom Headquarters
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 22, 2019

Support does a great job and they respond super quick! All of my issues were handled swiftly and accurately. I wish the app had more features to make shoppers aware of delayed shipping. Maybe a note for each variant in the cart?

B a r k w o o d
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 8, 2019

Had a few issues starting up, so just make sure you know what time zone you’re on when getting started for support. They were helpful once we started communicating, so they will definitely strive to help out. There’s a bit of functionality still being worked on that doesn’t work right now. There was no way to
actually see what products had timers enabled, and bulk editing for variants only works for enabling pre-order, it crashes if you attempt to use the features that aren’t working yet. As long as you know what is still in work, they’re very helpful and it works within those current limitations. Once they get that functionality, it’ll be a 5 star rating.

Ninja Brand Inc