Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Angell Bike

Location France

Friendly and nice-looking app for pre-order options. Support responses are quick and really helpful.

Slot Car Corner

We have tried several preorder apps prior to Advanced Preorder with limited success. Advanced Preorder integrates much more seamlessly with our theme (product page, shopping cart, etc.) and provides a large number of configuration options so the app works the way our business needs it to. The app has a short learning curve (we setup our first preorder products in just a few minutes) and is intuitive to use. We did have a question or two initially; however, Vipin was very responsive and helpful.

ITS Technologies

The team are excellent and respond well to issues and even requests for changes and improvements. The APP has good features but also needs improvements but the team are responsive and have made a few improvements already

Quantum

Application très appréciée qui permet à nos clients de réserver des produits qui ne sont pas encore en stock mais qui arriveront bientôt. Réponse rapide et précise à ma question d'aujourd'hui qui concernait les inventaires. Grand merci à Vipin!

The Card Vault

Easily the absolute best pre-order and initial payment app on the store. I moved from a different pre-order app and Advanced PreOrder is just perfect. It does everything so well, constantly adding new features and the support is amazing. Also want to thank Vipin for his fantastic support. Has always answered my questions and helped with any support queries so quickly and efficiently. Honestly, the absolute best app for pre-orders. No need to look at another app.

Ekhambee

This is a very useful app especially for new store. The button customization is very cool to match store colors. The words can be customized also; I just used what was written already. Great customer support for to address any issues.

Concept Kart

Location India

We received excellent support when setting this app up for our website. We have some products with custom options, but they helped us implement these, which I am super grateful for! Thank you

Bourbon Real Talk

Works flawlessly. Only issue was we were trying to use the pre-order feature with the free trial and could not get it to work. We could only get it to do a coming soon. Got on with support via Team Viewer and he fixed it right away. Just needed to pay for the package (which is very affordable). Support hours are weird if you live in the US, but very quick and responsive.

Powergrid Sports

Just installed this app and it has all the features I need. Support has been incredible dealing with minor issues that have to do with the integration of app and my theme. They have responded and resolved issues within minutes. I would highly recommend this app, customer service is best I have seen!

Bossy Beauty Marketing

First of all, the app itself is amazing and does exactly what it says it does. But the customer service is OUTSTANDING. I had an issue over the weekend and I had two team members working all weekend to fix it! I will be recommending this app to everyone in need of it.