Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ENSŌ

I used this app to launch a pre-order promo on our website. There were a few customization issues that needed to be fixed to properly integrate with our page, but their customer service was AMAZING! and they helped us with every detail - quickly and efficiently. Very much recommend these guys!

KEEP IT SIMPLE SKIN

Location Australia

I love this app it works really well for my store, which uses a partial pay approach for customers wanting to test my products. The team and SUPER helpful and always respond quickly. Highly recommend

ZURK Electric Bikes

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Has been a fantastic app! Highly recommend. If anyone is wanting an app that can auto fill a product in the customer cart then this does it. Very nice.

Planet Action Figures

An app that truly does what it needs to do. Support is always on hand to help and to sort any issues. Thanks a lot guys!

The Bat Flip Shop

Vipin was awesome at helping me get the app to work properly on a 3rd party Theme. We didn't even have to involve the developer which has never happened. He was professional and efficient and knew the urgency of getting the app up and running. This app is amazing if you are looking away to take preorders without a bunch of personal time tracking the information needed for preorders.

myFirst Official Online Store

Location Singapore

Easy to configure the apps and the support team is really helpful every time there is an issue and manage to resolve it fast! Great job team.

SAUNA4YOU

Great solution for all that have customizable products to sell. Support is very efficient and fast. Love this Add On App.

ALIITA JAPAN OFFICIAL

Location Japan

They are super supportive! If you got stuck on a problem, you should ask them first instead of spending time to solve it by yourself. They give you easy-to- understand instruction within a day! Highly recommended app!

BeyondThePinkDoor

Location Ireland

I have just started to use this app on my store and it has proven to be invaluable to me. I am not very technical minded and have particularly impressed by the support I have received to my countless emails looking for help . Vipin has been so helpful and patient with me. I would highly recommend the use of this app.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to great pre-order sales for your business.

Best Regards.

For the Love of Crafts

Location Australia

I actually couldn't be happier. This app was exactly what I was looking for, incredibly easy to use and install. I was looking for something for preorder with the ability to take a deposit and this app is perfect. The developer could not have been more helpful when I had an issue.