Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ekhambee

This is a very useful app especially for new store. The button customization is very cool to match store colors. The words can be customized also; I just used what was written already. Great customer support for to address any issues.

Concept Kart

Location India

We received excellent support when setting this app up for our website. We have some products with custom options, but they helped us implement these, which I am super grateful for! Thank you

Bourbon Real Talk

Works flawlessly. Only issue was we were trying to use the pre-order feature with the free trial and could not get it to work. We could only get it to do a coming soon. Got on with support via Team Viewer and he fixed it right away. Just needed to pay for the package (which is very affordable). Support hours are weird if you live in the US, but very quick and responsive.

Powergrid Sports

Just installed this app and it has all the features I need. Support has been incredible dealing with minor issues that have to do with the integration of app and my theme. They have responded and resolved issues within minutes. I would highly recommend this app, customer service is best I have seen!

Bossy Beauty Marketing

Time spent using app 1 day

First of all, the app itself is amazing and does exactly what it says it does. But the customer service is OUTSTANDING. I had an issue over the weekend and I had two team members working all weekend to fix it! I will be recommending this app to everyone in need of it.

EXPPE

A very effective app, I use it for pre-orders and receiving partial payments for products that are on the way to the warehouse.
Excellent customer service before and after purchase.

EMMA Nail Co.

Location Australia

The app works really well so far.
I had a small issue that was fixed quickly by support. I highly recommend it!!

Privateer Bikes US

We have multiple stores where we need to manage pre-orders and this app is by far the best out there. Shikha and her team are very professional and open to any changes that we need to improve the app to suit our processes better. I absolutely recommend it.

Privateer Bikes EU

This is the 3rd store we install this app on. Shikha and her team are great to work with and have accommodate all kinds of changes and tweaks we requested in order for the app to work better with our internal processes. Totally recommend.

Glydsphere

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer service helped us right away with super fast response time and behaved very professional. Could not be happier.