Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 19, 2022

Vipin was awesome at helping me get the app to work properly on a 3rd party Theme. We didn't even have to involve the developer which has never happened. He was professional and efficient and knew the urgency of getting the app up and running. This app is amazing if you are looking away to take preorders without a bunch of personal time tracking the information needed for preorders.

The Bat Flip Shop
Time spent using app: 27 days
July 14, 2022

Easy to configure the apps and the support team is really helpful every time there is an issue and manage to resolve it fast! Great job team.

myFirst Official Online Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 13, 2022

Great solution for all that have customizable products to sell. Support is very efficient and fast. Love this Add On App.

SAUNA4YOU
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 8, 2022

They are super supportive! If you got stuck on a problem, you should ask them first instead of spending time to solve it by yourself. They give you easy-to- understand instruction within a day! Highly recommended app!

ALIITA JAPAN OFFICIAL
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 23, 2022

I have just started to use this app on my store and it has proven to be invaluable to me. I am not very technical minded and have particularly impressed by the support I have received to my countless emails looking for help . Vipin has been so helpful and patient with me. I would highly recommend the use of this app.

BeyondThePinkDoor
Ireland
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shine Dezign Infonet replied June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to great pre-order sales for your business.

Best Regards.

June 15, 2022

I actually couldn't be happier. This app was exactly what I was looking for, incredibly easy to use and install. I was looking for something for preorder with the ability to take a deposit and this app is perfect. The developer could not have been more helpful when I had an issue.

For the Love of Crafts
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 14, 2022

Great app. Even better Customer Service. They helped me out and clarified what I thought was an error, was just a feature that could be toggled on and off. Very fast communication as well. Highly recommend!

Avocado Crack
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shine Dezign Infonet replied June 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the rest of the community. We're grateful to hear that you're enjoying with Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay). We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback.

We wish you and your business the best of luck!

June 2, 2022

5-star support!! These guys really worked hard to make sure I understand what's going on and fixing the problems, which is something that I really appreciate.

Living Culture
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 31, 2022

This app does exactly what we need it to - being able to pre order and get notified when product is back in stock leads to many more sales for our business. The customer service is always excellent and very prompt.

Saardé
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 27, 2022

App is doing exactly what we need it to. I had a few small questions about installing and configuring, and app support by Vipin was fast and excellent. Thank you!

Babos