Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Royal Museums Greenwich Shop

We are so pleased with the app - we were looking at a few options but this app provides everything we need and we were really impressed with the design and the company, one of the more established in the app store. Vipin has been super quick to respond to the couple of questions that I had, and helped me expertly and quickly. Thank you! We now are excited to take Pre-orders! I recommend this app over and above the others like it available.

The Somerset grill

Great app and great support at 2200 on Friday night you can't this type of services. If you need to take pre-payments from a customer this is the app for you.

ONSRA California

Great app, we used it for the preorder of new products and the team was very helpful with everything we needed

REVLY

Use the pre-order feature of this app. Very helpful for helping managing when inventory is getting low. Customer service is excellent.

Harvest Brothers - Happy Growing Company

I like the app that does exactely what i was looking for. I am not good enough in usage yet but i found all options i was looking for.
A special mention for the best customer service found on this store.

ECity-Cycles

Thanks to the Shine Dezign Team this app is brilliant taking partial payments is going to change our business.

Peacocks and Paisleys

Finally, I found this app. It's a very user-friendly app. It's really a big help for us especially the partial payment feature. It really solved our problem. The technical support team are very helpful and responsive. A special thanks to Vipin & Vikas.

My Beach Spirit

We use it only for the Partial Pay feature and it works well! The support is also very helpful, that makes things a lot easier if you run into any trouble,

TAG 404

I used to use this app to do the partial payment for our preorder product, it worked well for now, and they responded so quickly and really solved our problem. The only thing that would be better is if it can set up the preorder message on the button will be great, like shipping date, so that customer will know some necessary information.

Air Lily

This app is great for any type of pre-order and partial payment. We sell more expensive items and this app allows us to charge the consumer 20% up front and 80% upon delivery. Its great!