Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign infonet Pvt Ltd

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Flat Out Fabulous with Stacey

Fantastic app. I was looking for a way for my customers to pre-order, and this app is it. Support is amazing, and super quick at helping out. I had an issue where it wasn't letting my customers order more than 1 item, and I think support had it fixed in like the first 15 minutes of having the issue. Highly recommend this app. It's worth every penny!

EEDN

First day of trying the app - already very impressed with the customer service! There are some things that could be perfected - for example, when clients want to be notified, they receive an email from "no reply" which is actually doomed to end up in a spam box... but - hey, for such a cheap price and dedicated people, maybe it's possible to tweak it all till it becomes the best preorder app on the market!!! congrats!

Smart Source Seafood

Excellent customer service at all hours. I'm still trying to work out a couple glitches, but I love the way the button looks and functions. The pop up window that allows me to say when the product will be available is a very nice touch.

SideTrak

Great and very responsive customer service! We had a very last minute presale event and they were on top of it and made it easy. Thank you!! https://sidetrak.com

Collection Figure

Trovo che quest'app sia molto utile ed è quella che si adatta meglio alle mie esigenze, grazie sopratutto alla possibilità di fare i pagamenti parziali. Voglio sottolineare anche l'ottima assistenza da parte degli sviluppatori per correggere alcuni problemi di compatibilità con il tema del mio sito.

Reign Regalia

This app was the only one I could find that allowed for partial payments with my pre-orders! There were a few bugs at the beginning because I have a purchased Shopify theme, but the support team was very very helpful even with the time difference. They were very efficient with helping me get the bugs sorted within a 24 hour window of me downloading the app. I would highly recommend it!

Lledar

I've held back from reviewing until we had a chance to trial the app properly. It's been a few weeks, and it's doing the job. Easy to use, and if you want to get a bit more technical it's all there for you. (We've used the most basic option that was offered, as it's simple, easy and straightforward). I needed some support in the first days, and it was given straight away despite the time difference. All in all a very good app at a very good price. The developer is obviously listening to his users and this is always a good sign! Will be looking out for this company's future apps. thanks. Lledar.com.

Pure Arts

Very easy to use. Merchant is able to customize button color/font/size, choose which products can be pre-ordered with a toggle on/off, can set the timeframe for the pre-order, customize message shown at checkout under product. Great app, and Vikas is super for replying fast and providing a custom solution.

Play Mode Online Shop

Great app and support, had some difficulties with the shipping but received quick support and they are more than willing to help! Really appreciate it!

Agnes Bethel

I just installed this app yesterday. I was having an issue with some coding within my theme. I contacted the developer and within minutes they were online and willing to help me. We stayed online for 2 hours helping me perfect my store. True definition of customer support. Thank you for an amazing experience. I feel confident in this app and will definitely recommend.