Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Omay Foods

Great App. The support team is really prompt and helpful. It made our pre-ordering process seamless. Recommended.

askmela

Great service! Great apps! The customer service timely resolved our issue and proactively follow up.

HIT THE HAY

Really great app, looks good and easy to customize. got great and quick help from support with a request i had.

TheGundamProjectShop

I had a small issue where my spli payment wasn't showing up, emailed support and 10 minutes later my issue was solved, can't be any happier with their customer service!

The Elf on The Shelf

Only downloaded today but fairly easy to instal and looks great. Support also very quick to react to fixing issues. Would recommend this app!

Zelodo

The app fully fulfill my needs. The Live chat support is outstanding. Custom queries got solved within a few minutes.

Toy Titanz

Everything worked just great and Vineet took his time to help me configure everything just the way I wanted.

Ali Saulidi

I've subscribed for a 3-days trial and gonna stay with this app further because of their support.
I was looking for a particular feature for my online store, so have contacted the support. They not only responded immediately, but also customized some options for my needs. Special thanks for quick help to Vineet. Highly recommend.

Pebble & Leaf Ltd

These guys are super amazing, really responsive on support and helping me- after installing a couple of apps this is 100% the best choice

Tusk

AMAZING APP! Highly recommend this app. They did an absolutely amazing job getting us set up. They were quick to respond and very attentive. They didn't do anything that we didn't want and helped set up the app up exactly how we wanted it. Of course, the app also functions very well. I have never seen an app give such good support and customization, and do it so quickly.