Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 4, 2022

Excellent App - Excellent customer Service! Thank you Vipin for your speedy help! Looking forward to using this app with my site!

Brutons Decorating
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 21, 2022

Great app, I was looking for a pre-order status since we build our items on order basis. Incredibly fast response time from the author with hints and suggestion even the app is quite symple to operate.

Nemea Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 21, 2021

This app responds perfectly to what I need. Even though there are some little issues, the client service is really active and reply very quickly to my request. I'm quite satisfied with them

POKÉ GALERIE
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 8, 2021

Just started to use the app - had a couple of challenges but support team is amazing and response was super quick! Brilliant for a free app and does what we need and looks good too! Thanks for your help today Vipin.

Beach Soul
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited September 12, 2022

Great app for preorders and backorders.
I had some issues but they were quickly resolved by Vipin's support. After many months of using the app, support has always been helpful when I needed anything fixed. Recommend

Studio One Eighty Nine
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 18, 2021

This app have all the things we needed to make pre-order a seamless experience, and the developers are continuously updating the app to make it even richer in features. The support team is very responsive and they immediately fixed the issues that we encountered when we first installed this app. It's a given that most of the time, apps don't work as expected when first installed because all stores have different styles, designs and how they work. It's a given that we, the customers, should reach out first to them during these initial steps. The support is also willing to explain answers to our questions and we really appreciated that effort.

Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 26, 2021

I tried more than 3 apps for activate pre-order and partial payment for my products. But this is for sure the best. The plan price is correct, and the customer service is amazing! They helped me a lot to activate the pre-order service. Thank you!

Top Car Interior
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 25, 2021

Great app if you want to incorporate a pre-order facility to your shopify store. Easy to use, and easy to set products to pre-order status. Whenever we have had any minor issues, the Shine Dezign staff are always quick to support and get any issues resolved quickly. Would highly recommend this app!

Ride LEV
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 11, 2021

This app helps us provide a down payment service for expensive items that are on back-order, which is very useful for us (and our customers). Vipin was very responsive in helping us get set up and working.

Telescopes Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 24, 2021

Great app for your preorders. Our customer love the partial payment feature. Super fast response from the tech team too.

PXd Hobbies