Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Collection Figure

Trovo che quest'app sia molto utile ed è quella che si adatta meglio alle mie esigenze, grazie sopratutto alla possibilità di fare i pagamenti parziali. Voglio sottolineare anche l'ottima assistenza da parte degli sviluppatori per correggere alcuni problemi di compatibilità con il tema del mio sito.

Reign Regalia

This app was the only one I could find that allowed for partial payments with my pre-orders! There were a few bugs at the beginning because I have a purchased Shopify theme, but the support team was very very helpful even with the time difference. They were very efficient with helping me get the bugs sorted within a 24 hour window of me downloading the app. I would highly recommend it!

Lledar

I've held back from reviewing until we had a chance to trial the app properly. It's been a few weeks, and it's doing the job. Easy to use, and if you want to get a bit more technical it's all there for you. (We've used the most basic option that was offered, as it's simple, easy and straightforward). I needed some support in the first days, and it was given straight away despite the time difference. All in all a very good app at a very good price. The developer is obviously listening to his users and this is always a good sign! Will be looking out for this company's future apps. thanks. Lledar.com.

Pure Arts

Very easy to use. Merchant is able to customize button color/font/size, choose which products can be pre-ordered with a toggle on/off, can set the timeframe for the pre-order, customize message shown at checkout under product. Great app, and Vikas is super for replying fast and providing a custom solution.

Play Mode Online Shop

Great app and support, had some difficulties with the shipping but received quick support and they are more than willing to help! Really appreciate it!

Agnes Bethel

I just installed this app yesterday. I was having an issue with some coding within my theme. I contacted the developer and within minutes they were online and willing to help me. We stayed online for 2 hours helping me perfect my store. True definition of customer support. Thank you for an amazing experience. I feel confident in this app and will definitely recommend.

Tyrol Pickleball

Hands down the best pre-order app on the marketplace. Simple.. You can change your pre-order price and capture the order (make it free!). Then, customers will be put on a notify list and the product will be added to their account as a pending payment. Once the item arrives and you bring it back in stock the user is notified and a button is created on their pre-order to pay in full. Once they do you can full the item and please your customer! These developers are FAST, RESPONSIVE and GREAT to work with. Totally worth the $11.. I would even pay $30/month no questions asked. This app is flawless and exactly what EVERY pre-order strategy needs. All the other pre-order apps miss this ever so slightly. Not Advance Pre Order. All details have been taken into consideration. Try it for yourself!!!

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd. FSSAI License No.10018064001602 GST:06AADCL6544Q1ZY

Beautiful app just what a seller would look for --when you are out of stock take payments from the clients and buy the stock and hand it over to the client--just brilliant --works effectively --super optimized for supplement seller and we would guess that it must be helpful to most sellers!!
Great AUTOMATION TOOL!!
Thanks a ton for creating and most importantly the lovely support team behind the app.

NuvoleBlu

Wonderful app and wonderful support!
I had a problem because int the products out of stock I did not see the link for sending the notification ... I ask the support and they and they have solved all in a few minutes!
Very nice app I think it's essential for an ecommerce
and it is even more important to have such immediate support and solve problems immediately!

Zebazaar

First of all thanks a lot for the amazing support, it is amazing guys.
Concerning the app, there is many way to customize it, and its a great feature to create desire on my products.
By the way, the "notify me when back in stock" is definitely a great idea