Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

A-VIEW

Had some issues when setting up the app, but received great help from the support team. I haven't seen the features in action yet, but I'm looking forward to it., So far I can highly recommend it

HSBaum GmbH

After the suppor twas fixing our issues, the app is working perfectly fine. Competent and fast support. Would recommend testing it.

Designer Pet Shop

This app has loads of features that you can customize. I'm new to Shopify and at first, it was a little overwhelming, but the team Shinedezign took the time to check how I was using the app, walk me through it and make edits to my site so it functioned. Great App, great support!

The Phantom Dibs

Im having a fun time exploring this app. The support is great! They have been answering and giving solutions to all my questions and problems!!

Wise Line Tools

This app does all that I need it do and has a very user-friendly interface. The support team has been very friendly and quick to fix any issues. Great work!

Electric Rider™

This app is very good, provides the functionality we wanted! It works perfectly with a few tweaks by the helpful developers

ASKJAN

Amazing and quick support. Great app to use when doing a pre-order on your products. Good prices too. Really recommend for all businesses.

SkynSin

Great pre-order app and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Have been looking for something like this for a while! If you have some trouble installing it just hit up their support who are super efficient and quick at getting back to you. Thanks very much!

DC Collectible Toys

Amazing support! The app has transformed my business. Anytime I need a code changing they are amazing in helping. I couldn't reccomend enough the price is fair and worth the money. Don't hesitate to get this added to your business

Allergy Amulet

This app is exactly what we needed for pre-ordering and collecting partial payments. The configuration and setup was a challenge but the developers are working on making improvements and were responsive to us. Glad we found it and it was very helpful, would recommend trying it out!