Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 3, 2021

Excellent technical support and convenient functionality. Developers can make a pre-order button for the style of the Shopify theme. This was a crucial moment in choosing the app for me.

ROZIECORSETS
Armenia
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 3, 2021

Just installed this app and I am very positive so far. Easy to understand with many usable features. The things I didn't understand I asked their support team about and all was fixed and explained to me very quickly and friendly.

Taktältarna
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 1, 2021

Vipin and the support team have been great in responding to my questions and helping me troubleshoot some issues. Since we've downloaded the app, they've also made new improvements to app.These are both great signs that this company cares about their customers and the quality of their product! I look forward to seeing what new features they add next.

Artisan Wine & Spirits
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 1, 2021

Amazing support!!! Everything you need in an app but with great support which in my opinion is the most important!

Know Yourself
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 28, 2021

I use this app to help me capture orders since many of my products are special orders or back orders. It is easy to use and the customer support is excellent. They are highly responsive. I recommend this app!

Basil’s Backyard Pizza Kitchen Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 28, 2021

Wow! This app was super easy to install and configure. The team at Shine Dezign was extremely responsive to our questions and helped us to get up in going in no time. And it's feature rich! I had no idea that it had a "Notify When Back in Stock" feature. We're just beginning to envision how the app can help us on many fronts. Thanks Shine Dezign!!

Barefoot Spas
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 24, 2021

A perfect app that I want on my pre-orders. Great features and customer support, fast and responsive!

Switch PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 12, 2021

The app is great, good functions and easy to set up. Really good and quick customer support! Vipin is really helpful. Thank you very much!

Bubba Blue Australia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 6, 2021

Very quick with support, app is easy to set up. No complaints so far, everything has been working smoothly

BALI LASH
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 25, 2021

Easy to deal with, we used this app a few years back and re-joined recently with a new platform and its improved a lot in terms of functionality . Very responsive and good to deal with. They understand issues and happy to help.

neopro