Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Shine Dezign Infonet
4.8
September 12, 2021

Installed but shown error, tried to contact support, but email and phone can't get though, don't know if this app still available

Orient Power Battery
China
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Shine Dezign Infonet replied September 20, 2021

Hi ,

We had sent you an email and also scheduled call in regards to your queries.

As mentioned in your email , your requirement is not what our app follows but believing in Customer Satisfaction , We offered to create custom feature but didn't heard back from you .

We would be more than to assist you with any issues you face and our technical team is always available to assist.

January 28, 2021

Unfortunately the app caused problems with my website, my mega menu stopped working, the add to cart button also wasn't there, the developers were trying to help but unfortunately with different issues over 3 days it was not worth continuing with the app, I deleted the app initially within 8 hours of installing and opting for the higher level, then reinstalled the free version so developers could try and fix the problems and was charged $17.99 NOT IMPRESSED

Love Lee Fabric
Time spent using app: 1 day
Shine Dezign Infonet replied January 28, 2021

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with our app, However our technical team worked hard to resolve your issues , when you reached out to us.

Customer Satisfaction is our motto and would do anything to keep our clients happy.

December 14, 2020

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page and doesn't work with other apps. And we pay the best plan, was a total disappointed

Ossander
Mexico
Time spent using app: 17 days
Shine Dezign Infonet replied December 15, 2020

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with the ADD to Cart button on the product page .But We have even given uninstallation instructions but i guess you didn't even check.

Since you were with our Platinum plan , our support is always available to assist with any issues , if only we were contacted or intimated about the issue.
We would be more than happy to assist you in future .

November 12, 2020

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page,
I deleted this App immediately once I received the call from my customer who can't buy the product he wanted.
But it still hiding my Add-To-Cart and now I need to contact my web developer to clear all leftover codes.
I hope the App developer di the testing first before quietly updating from the background next time.

Arahan Photo
Time spent using app: 24 days
Shine Dezign Infonet replied December 15, 2020

Hi ,

We tried to contact you , however we didn’t receive any reply from your side .
We would be more than happy to assist you in future .

Edited February 3, 2021

Just the app I was looking for. I wanted an app with partial payment which other preorder apps don't have. Setup is a bit confusing and not as simple and straightforward but Ritika and Vikas were very helpful and even took suggestions on certain parts. There's still some areas that need improvement but I'm sure they will get to it soon. This time all the products were preorder items so I didn't encounter any issues but one of the reviews below say that the app doesn't work if non-preorder items are added to cart - that's a bit worrisome so I hope it's fixed.
UPDATE: I have a lot of gripes with this app - from the app functions to the abysmal customer support.
Firstly, the discount box disappeared and only appears at certain times. Customers are also unable to use discount(Ultimate Special Offers) coupon for partial payment preorders. So I emailed support 2-3 days back and they got back to me quickly at first but now Vipin Garg has apparently/conveniently forgotten all about it. This is not the first time they just dropped all communication in the middle.
Secondly, my problem was that the customer was able to place a preorder today even though I disabled the preorder function and hid the products on the site yesterday. The products are hidden and therefore not visible on the site so obviously any person with brain cells can deduce that there must be some other factor that's enabling the customer to place the pre-order. It's only logical to arrive at the conclusion that the most likely culprit is The Advanced Preorder app because guess what? It is THE ONLY PREORDER APP I have. Instead of trying to help me figure what the issue might be, Ritika just won't acknowledge that the problem might be because of some bug or whatever within the app. She said it's not the app's fault that the customer was able to place a pre-order
USING THE APP LOL As of writing this, Ritika has disconnected the chat because she apparently can't wait for 2 minutes for me to respond back.
At this point, it's not even the app issues because as long as support is at least willing and trying to help, those issues can be overlooked.

Coral Beauty
India
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shine Dezign Infonet replied October 19, 2020

Thanks for the great review, Coral Beauty. The team at Shine Dezign is thrilled you're so happy with the app. We'd love to continue to help you as per your requirements.