Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Arahan Photo

It hides my Add-to-cart button on Product Page,
I deleted this App immediately once I received the call from my customer who can't buy the product he wanted.
But it still hiding my Add-To-Cart and now I need to contact my web developer to clear all leftover codes.
I hope the App developer di the testing first before quietly updating from the background next time.

Triton Electric Bikes

APP DEVELOPER REFUSED REFUND!!! BEWARE!!! - Had lots of issues with the app not working from the install. App Support was only able to solve a few issues... this product is half baked. - Issues with badge covering navigation menu, also covering product names in mobile, and covers functions of the cart tray
- Does not work with Shopify Cart Tray
- Does not respect the requirement for Customer checking the box for Terms and Conditions
- Missing Cart Images, App developer blamed Shopify Draft Order API for not allowing them to get the images
- Incorrect text (vendor sku instead of product name) shown next to the Item in the shopping cart due when using the app
- Does not work when adding more than one item to the cart, especially if the other item is not a preorder item

October 19, 2020

Hi Triton Bikes,

As per your query and feedback regarding the refund, we would like to notify you of that. Our App does work with the Shopify Cart Tray, however, certain modifications are required to make it compatible with the existing Cart tray. Shopify does not provide product image API, for custom draft order, that’s the reason we can’t make the images visible on the checkout page.

At Shine Dezign Infonet, we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding and amazing results for our clients, for which we are even recognized by Shopify itself, along with thousands of happy and highly satisfied clients.

Thanks, and Best Regards
Shine Dezign Infonet Team.

GILI Sports

I installed this app and paid for the premium version with support. The only support option is to email within the app, and all I get is "email cannot be sent"

Super frustrating.

Luminora

The app was not working properly, and didn't remove the buy now button. It just shows both pre-order and buy now buttons next to each other.

we involved Shopify but the problem didn't resolve and we had many frustrated customers and tens of complaints.

Really bad experience!!

Acelith Design Sim Racing

The app worked well for a few days.
Then their server seems to have stopped working. My site is totally blocked (it load a page in 55 seconds).

JAG Composites

The app is very buggy. Also reached out for support and gave them over a week to answer with nothing to show for it aside from some money out of my bank account. At this point I'm uninstalling and going to a different option.