Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

20 Twenty Store

I wanted to use this app because of is ability to take deposits on pre-orders, I haven't been able to find another that does. I never got as far as testing that part out. I had two main problems, firstly, the app resets "Continue Selling When Out Of Stock" on products, so if you are drop shipping anything, you can't sell when you have 0 stock. The second issue was page load speed, according to Lighthouse the app was adding a second to product page load times! This could possibly be a clash with another of the apps I use, but I'd suggest you keep an eye on it. Otherwise, bulk edit were limited, even on the paid version, and didn't always "stick". The app seemed a bit buggy, especially compared to others I've tried. On the upside, the developers were quick to respond, even on the first of January.

Incuentro

The pre-order part works fine but your customers must check their account to pay the balance due when stock returns.There is not an auto email sent to customer to advise that inventory is ready and request balance be paid...we had to do it manually. Uninstalled.