Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay) | Reviews

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Beach Soul

Just started to use the app - had a couple of challenges but support team is amazing and response was super quick! Brilliant for a free app and does what we need and looks good too! Thanks for your help today Vipin.

Studio One Eighty Nine

Great app for preorders and backorders.
I had some issues but they were quickly resolved by Vipin's support.

Isekai: The Anime & Hobby Store

This app have all the things we needed to make pre-order a seamless experience, and the developers are continuously updating the app to make it even richer in features. The support team is very responsive and they immediately fixed the issues that we encountered when we first installed this app. It's a given that most of the time, apps don't work as expected when first installed because all stores have different styles, designs and how they work. It's a given that we, the customers, should reach out first to them during these initial steps. The support is also willing to explain answers to our questions and we really appreciated that effort.

Top Car Interior

I tried more than 3 apps for activate pre-order and partial payment for my products. But this is for sure the best. The plan price is correct, and the customer service is amazing! They helped me a lot to activate the pre-order service. Thank you!

Ride LEV

Great app if you want to incorporate a pre-order facility to your shopify store. Easy to use, and easy to set products to pre-order status. Whenever we have had any minor issues, the Shine Dezign staff are always quick to support and get any issues resolved quickly. Would highly recommend this app!

Telescopes Canada

This app helps us provide a down payment service for expensive items that are on back-order, which is very useful for us (and our customers). Vipin was very responsive in helping us get set up and working.

PXd Hobbies

Great app for your preorders. Our customer love the partial payment feature. Super fast response from the tech team too.

e-Beach Wagon

This is a good app, and also working fine. The support team is very help full, reply immediately, listen you every query and solve you problem.

Rowdy Hound Brand Store

App works well, easy to set up, and the support is helpful and lightning-fast. Highly recommend if you need to offer pre-orders.

La Chenille Bridal

This app has helped me set up preorder buttons throughout my site. There was some compatibility issues with my theme (Blockshop) and the support team was able to fix them. I usually get a response from support within 24 hours!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16