Advanced Pre‑Order

Advanced Pre‑Order

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

TopLift Pros

Very quick response from Ritika in tech support. Fixed my banner issue and everything is working great again.

Grail Empire

It really useful if don't always have products available and don't want your costumers to pay full price but at the same garante that they will buy as soon as they arrive. There a few things that can be improved but I'm sure overtime will get there. Support is great, very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

FILLES A PAPA

This pre-order app is very useful for partial payments and allow them to pay their remaining balance once your product are ready. The customer support is extremely reactive and friendly. I would recommend 100%.

Boefpods.nl

Good app! Had a question and the support team was available immediately! I wanted to have this function on the homepage instead of the product page. Gave access to the support and they fixed it within 10 minutes! Recommended!!

JimnyStyle

App works very well, very quick support when required. App has allowed us to pre-launch a product while awaiting arrival of stock which is very beneficial for us.

Nendomart

I used this app to add preorder and partial payment products to my site. Worked amazing and the customer service is top notch

Nuclieus

We used the app to notify us about preorders when the product was sold out. The team was extremely responsive and was able to help with all our needs. Totally recommend the app!

Nokwol

Great app and such a helpful team!! Harsimerjeet works very well. Best Pre Order app available. Best pricing also

OHM Electric Bikes

App works exactly as described and is more affordable than the other options. But the thing I was most impressed was is the customer service. They were really attentive to our store's issue of having custom product templates and helped us achieve exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend this app 100%

LIFEPROOF JAPAN

I like this app very much. Of course the features are great, but the support is great. If you are looking for a pre-ordered app, try it. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7