Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

PXd Hobbies

Great app for your preorders. Our customer love the partial payment feature. Super fast response from the tech team too.

e-Beach Wagon

This is a good app, and also working fine. The support team is very help full, reply immediately, listen you every query and solve you problem.

Rowdy Hound Brand Store

App works well, easy to set up, and the support is helpful and lightning-fast. Highly recommend if you need to offer pre-orders.

La Chenille Bridal

This app has helped me set up preorder buttons throughout my site. There was some compatibility issues with my theme (Blockshop) and the support team was able to fix them. I usually get a response from support within 24 hours!

Privateer Bikes

Shikha and her team are extremely helpful and professional. We've asked for numerous custom tweaks in order for their app to match our website and ways of work and they've responded positively to each one. I fully recommend the app and most importantly the team behind it.

September 20, 2021

Thank for your feedback and recommendations! We are glad you love our app and services :)

Chickadee Apparel

Great app to help set up preorders in your online store. Also they have quick and amazing customer service when there are any glitches or technical issues they help you right away!

Luce Beauty

Great app and great customer support! They help me installing the app and fix all the problem i had

ampowsure

It was awesome to work with the team. Whenever I face any issue while using the app, I ask the question by mail and I got the answer soon with a valid and prompt reply.

Corre Seattle

Support was very quick and friendly. Assisted me in setting up a presale for my store. Would recommend for people who are doing presales.

NASON London

I installed the app and had some trouble with the setting so I contacted the customer support. Within ah hour I had the app working. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15