Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gentlemen's Kompany™

Time spent using app 1 day

I highly recommend this app. its user friendly. if there are issues the support team replies really fast.

Togninis Cafe, Deli & Catering - Milton, Brisbane

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Needed to deploy the app on my site really quickly. The app was easy to setup and the support was quick and very helpful.

House of Khalsa

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I deeply appreciate the help extended by the support team. Vipin was so helpful and was able to resolve our concern.

WarehouseDad

Location Philippines

Recently installed the app for an upcoming launch of new products. This app has given us flexibility to offer pre-orders & Coming soon feature for out of stock hot items with a long list of customers waiting. But what is most laudable is Vipin and his superb customer service. Never once made us wait a long time to reply to our queries regarding set up of the app. Thanks Vipin & Team! All the best to your company!

Misfit Panda

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app really helps to grow business and order volume. Nicely build app and all settings and configurations are easy to use. Support staffs are very responsive. They are ready to help in case you face any difficulty or issue. Very Impressive.

sweet-factory-web

Location Japan

This application is vital for generating pre-order or pay in instalments syetem.
The team support users very kindly and swiftly, therefore they will be essential pertner for your e-commerce businees.

Mad Pinball

User friendly but even when I got stuck ( user error 99% of the time ) Support is super quick and helpful. Have looked at other preorder apps and nothing compares. Solid year of use and rely heavily on it to operate our business at Mad Pinball.

Flexnest

Location India

Very good app. Great customer support also. Would reccomend tha pp for anyone looking for this type of thing

Retro Chip

Location Spain

We use this app to allow our customers to pre-order products and at the same time provide them with the option of splitting their payments in 2. It does this very well and also provides useful personalisation settings to offer a better, more tailored experience to customers. When one of the functions was not working as we would have liked they were quick to analyse and provide a suitable solution.

Korf Audio GmbH

Location Austria

I needed an app that would do both preorders and partial payment. Tried a dozen apps, and all were deficient in some way. Advanced Pre-Order is a lot more polished than most preorder apps, has simple straightforward pricing, and the support I got from Vipin is just amazing. Never had to wait more than an hour for a reply, questions were promptly and courteously resolved—all that before I paid them a single penny! I'm a happy paying customer now.

September 16, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to great pre-order sales for your business.

Best Regards.