Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BeyondThePinkDoor

Location Ireland

I have just started to use this app on my store and it has proven to be invaluable to me. I am not very technical minded and have particularly impressed by the support I have received to my countless emails looking for help . Vipin has been so helpful and patient with me. I would highly recommend the use of this app.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Looking forward to great pre-order sales for your business.

Best Regards.

For the Love of Crafts

Location Australia

I actually couldn't be happier. This app was exactly what I was looking for, incredibly easy to use and install. I was looking for something for preorder with the ability to take a deposit and this app is perfect. The developer could not have been more helpful when I had an issue.

Avocado Crack

Great app. Even better Customer Service. They helped me out and clarified what I thought was an error, was just a feature that could be toggled on and off. Very fast communication as well. Highly recommend!

June 14, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the rest of the community. We're grateful to hear that you're enjoying with Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay). We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback.

We wish you and your business the best of luck!

Living Culture

Location New Zealand

5-star support!! These guys really worked hard to make sure I understand what's going on and fixing the problems, which is something that I really appreciate.

Saardé

Location Australia

This app does exactly what we need it to - being able to pre order and get notified when product is back in stock leads to many more sales for our business. The customer service is always excellent and very prompt.

Babos

App is doing exactly what we need it to. I had a few small questions about installing and configuring, and app support by Vipin was fast and excellent. Thank you!

Ri-Dry Clothing

Exactly what i was after, includes various pre order options and really helpful with support. Would recommend.

FINLAY

This is a fantastic app I would highly recommend. The support team are very responsive and helpful.

Lily & Co.

Location Philippines

This is the best app for preorders and partial payment. They have also the best customer service. I have received excellent support from Vipin Garg. There were some compatibility issues because some of our products have custom options and Vipin was able to help me fix them. I fully recommend this app.

Captain Brickz

I really love this app! It comes natively with many great features including partial payment and email notifications. The amount of customizations available is fantastic! Pretty much you can adjust the text, color, include your logo in any facet of their app. It makes the features blend in seamlessly with your website and brand. The team is also extremely helpful; Vipin helped me tremendously in terms of customization and was very responsive when certain features had to be added. I will be using this app long term for my store and highly recommend for anyone that has pre-order items for sale!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19