Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Change Cart button to Pre-Order button with Partial payment.

Mela Beauty Studio

The application works well, not so much at first, but they have a good customer service and the guys entered to solve problems in the template code and so if it worked without problem

Chanae Fashion

Amazing customer service and support! Quick to help and very friendly! I love this app - it works perfectly for what i am trying to achieve.

Mini Skandi Home

Great app, we use preorder, and cooming soon as well, and the notify me is really helpful with the future inventory planning.
Helpful team, good price-value.

AMATXI TRANSFERT

Great app if you have items bought with preorders. Very useful and the team is helpful. Don't hesitate. Try it.

Balcana.com

App did precisely what its advertised, support is great, and on point 24/7, would recommend definitely to anybody, that needs this type of service

Tiki Diablo

This app made it possible to roll out all my merchandise for the year and let my customers put down a "deposit" on what they want. I did have some bugs in the beginning, mostly due to me not reading directions but support responded immediately and just fixed it- no matter time of day.

LBL

I had an issue with the pre-order app, which was caused by a previous app that I installed Vikas, helped me fix the issue. Fast and quick. And the app works perfectly

STARtorialist

This app does exactly what we need it to do for a very reasonable price. We had a bit of an unusual tech problem and the support team did a great job of resolving the it. The support team has also been very responsive on getting all of the features working just right on our site. Highly recommended!

Software-codes

Works as intended, support is always on point, and available for help 24/7, highly recommended, app and this team

Gusta Supplies

Installed the app for a while now and are very happy with it. There are some things that can be improved but generally a great app! Support team is helpful as well. Would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10