Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Bubba Blue Australia

The app is great, good functions and easy to set up. Really good and quick customer support! Vipin is really helpful. Thank you very much!

BALI LASH

Very quick with support, app is easy to set up. No complaints so far, everything has been working smoothly

neopro

Easy to deal with, we used this app a few years back and re-joined recently with a new platform and its improved a lot in terms of functionality . Very responsive and good to deal with. They understand issues and happy to help.

PokéBox Australia

I have used a few of the larger preorder apps on my store before and after many issues of the app breaking down I decided to swap to Advanced PreOrder and I cannot be happier with my decision. The support team in prompt and actually reads my email and addresses the issues going above and beyond to help! Their app is extremely well built and easy to use as well HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Royal Museums Greenwich Shop

We are so pleased with the app - we were looking at a few options but this app provides everything we need and we were really impressed with the design and the company, one of the more established in the app store. Vipin has been super quick to respond to the couple of questions that I had, and helped me expertly and quickly. Thank you! We now are excited to take Pre-orders! I recommend this app over and above the others like it available.

The Somerset grill

Great app and great support at 2200 on Friday night you can't this type of services. If you need to take pre-payments from a customer this is the app for you.

ONSRA California

Great app, we used it for the preorder of new products and the team was very helpful with everything we needed

REVLY

Use the pre-order feature of this app. Very helpful for helping managing when inventory is getting low. Customer service is excellent.

Harvest Brothers - Happy Growing Company

I like the app that does exactely what i was looking for. I am not good enough in usage yet but i found all options i was looking for.
A special mention for the best customer service found on this store.

ECity-Cycles

Thanks to the Shine Dezign Team this app is brilliant taking partial payments is going to change our business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14