Recensies (101)

Variedadx
Colombia
3 maanden gebruiken de app
10 juli 2023

Very good customer service, they were able to easily install the app on my custom theme and the app itself does exactly what I was looking for

NW Sales Connection, INC
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
2 augustus 2023

Elevating my Website with Shopify's Professional Description Tabs App!

This app on Shopify is a game-changer! With its sleek and professional tabs, my website looks better than ever. Easy to customize, the app's polished design and exceptional support have truly enhanced my customers' shopping experience. Highly recommended for anyone seeking to elevate their product presentation effortlessly! Thank you, Advanced Product Descriptions!

Fondaii
Mexico
30 dagen gebruiken de app
9 juli 2023

I love the support team, big respect Also the app is very successful I also got an extremely fast email reply on some coding edits I was looking for.

Guide For Grow
Marokko
2 maanden gebruiken de app
3 november 2023

Great app and quick to help.

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
31 oktober 2023

Excellent product, the support team are also very knowledgeable!

Soothesanctuary
Australië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
22 oktober 2023

This app is a breeze to use, with user-friendly navigation and straightforward product pages. When it comes to customer support, it's truly exceptional! I had many questions, and the assistance I received was not only swift but also remarkably informative, providing valuable insights that expanded my knowledge. I highly recommend, support is A+A+A+A+A+A+A+ !!!

All Season Paws
Verenigde Staten
4 dagen gebruiken de app
9 oktober 2023

Awesome app with great customer support team, the only flaw in my POV is if you choose the free plan you only can add up to 3 product description and you've to upgrade the premium plan and i don't have issue with that, it's already on my top list purchase apps .Thank you Anggy , Juan and all of your team

Eagle Store
Egypte
Ongeveer 7 uur gebruiken de app
10 oktober 2023

This app is absolutely perfect for what we wanted with neat and clean product descriptions. The support is also the best ive ever received from an app, really helpful, the speediest replies, they installed the app for us and were kind enough to make lots of small little adjustments for us so it sat perfectly within our site. Thanks so much!

The Gathershop
Nederland
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
7 september 2023

Great product. But the customer support team is the real star! Quick, competent, very precise and so friendly. GREAT JOB!

HYPERION NUTRITION