Advanced Product Descriptions

Accordion Product Tabs to Boost SEO, Traffic and Sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Little Sky Stone

The team is amazing! I had some custom work to be done on the app that was installed in my store, the team was very responsive and helpful! I highly recommend working with the APD team.

July 10, 2022

Hey team Little Sky Stone,
Thanks so much for the kind words :)
We're thrilled to be able to help your business!

green-gear-website

Location New Zealand

The app is great, and is exactly what my client was looking for! When I ran into an issue I contacted the developers to help find a solution. Both Christian and Ziel were extremely helpful and VERY fast at replying. Would definitely recommend apps from App HQ for our future clients!

April 11, 2022

Hey green-gear-website,
Thanks so much for reviewing our app! We're so pleased to be able to help your business :)

Hydration Forever

Time spent using app 1 day

Advanced Product Descriptions is not only a very functional, easy to use, and helpful app, but their customer support team is also amazing. They are responsive, helpful, and quick. I definitely recommend this app.

March 20, 2022

Hey Hydration Forever,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app and support team - it means the world to us!

Berryconcept Shop

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love the app! the product descriptions look nice and clean.
Also very good support. Definitely recommended!

February 17, 2022

Hi Berryconcept Shop,
Thanks so much for the love!
We're here to help you build an amazing business :)

PVL

Great app and great support made my product pages easier to read which is important to me and the customers

February 14, 2022

Hi PVL,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app - it means the world to us!

Diamond Evolution- Lab Grown Diamond Jewellery

Incredible customer support! The app is easier to use than I thought it'd be. Thank you so much Robert for all your help. (:

Kamand Italie

Location Italy

FANTASTIC APPLICATION THAT I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL AND COMPLETE SHOP!

FunnyFuzzy

Time spent using app 1 day

It useful, I need this, and I found this function is not being well developed, this app just appears right on time.

TotalFloor

The app is absolutely perfect and the customer service is second to none. Had a query they dealt with and within hours it was solved.

Wellness Flag

Location Japan

Ran into some issues but customer support quickly resolved it for me. Amazing app, definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6