Elegantsy Product labels

Attract Customers with Text Labels, Badges Tags and Stickers

$6.99/month. 25-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Exclusive-Hobbyshop

Location Belgium

A very nice APP to use for Webshop.
Fast technical support and very friendly.
They will help you with any question or problems.
I have used several APPS, but for me it's the best for my webshop. TOP service!

Myleti Jewellery

I've only had this app for a couple of daysr, however I am pleased so far. I had a problem initially with the labels not showing and I contacted the team and they responded straight away and rectified the issue. It looks great. thanks!

Kynd Society

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and even better support, really helpful and prompt with finding solutions across the offering.

High Cultured

Location Malaysia

Updates: Label size has been fixed on Mobile view. Thank you for the fast response. Come with templates and able to customise the font, sizes, and color for product label. It show the label size perfectly on Desktop view, but the label looks so big on the mobile screen (especially in cart view it has 50% cover the product picture and label is cropped).

Milwaukee Heavy Duty Centre Cluj

Location Romania

Awesome app and even greater support. They have a competitive price and tons of cool features. We highly recommend and we are grateful for the instant support we receive each time we ask something of the team. Thank you!

Poster and Paw

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Really easy to setup, and very fast to respond with a mix for my custom theme. I look at few other apps to make labels before I came across this one and it's SO much better!!

Dprimero

Location Colombia

Hi, It was quite useful to me and the advisory service is very attentive. I will continue using it in my store.

The Sense of Doubt

Location Germany

Very functional app if you are interested in displaying different labels on your product pages or collection pages. The customer service is really good and they respond to all my queries quickly. Thank you

Pluchi Online

Location India

Nice App Too Many Options Available and have ability to upload own logo and also have Brillent Support Team.

Lizzy James

Had some initial issues that were swiftly resolved by ZendApp support. Solid app overall and I recommend it and the team at ZendApps

Previous 1 3 4 5