Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. November 2023

Great app! I did have some confusion during setup, but the customer support was very helpful!

Herman's Farm Market
4 monate mit der App
14. November 2023

Really good and Good customer service specially agent Angie

Carbon Clutch
Kanada
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
21. Dezember 2023

If you are looking for an High level Product Options & Add Ons app for your shopify store, you are in the right place. This app is by far the best we found on Shopify, and by far the best customer support ever ! These guys help us to fully customize every details, design and every little things of our add-ons. Is not easy to find an app like this one on Shopify, the support is for sure the extra gear, that gave us all we asked for in terms of customization. Super Recommend.

Golden Age Hub
3 tage mit der App
23. November 2023

Best app i could find on the store ! The team was even willing to customise it according to our needs, I am definitely sticking with this one for the future

placari-pereti.ro
Rumänien
3 monate mit der App
15. November 2023

The app design is new user friendly. It's simple and easy, there isn't any confusing details, and it's effective. If you are not tech savvy, you can still go for it.

They have an amazing customer support. I asked for support or customization many times. They are almost always there, if not, they always reply quickly and are helpful.

The price is the great compared to value they provide.

Beadable Bliss
China
3 monate mit der App
10. Oktober 2023

This has been exactly what I need! I have had some requests and some issues and customer service has been OUTSTANDING!!! They have helped resolve the issues in a very short time period and made my requests come to life! Love the fact that it tracks the inventory also! Highly recommend!!

Farmhouse Hobbies
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
24. November 2023

This is a great app, but the thing that's impressed me the most is the wonderful support team. Amazing response times and hands-on help with ensuring the product variants are configured correctly and working efficiently. They've over delivered in this regard. Many thanks and greatly appreciated.

Hair at Home
14 tage mit der App
18. Oktober 2023

Excellent app with even better support! I had an issue with my product page and had it fixed in no time highly recommended.

IN CNTRL
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
17. Mai 2024

Brilliant app, does exactly what we were looking for. The support team are amazing too and always reply quickly with the solutions that I need. Would definitely recommend this app!

gaftest1
21. Juni 2017

Great product and amazing folks to work with. Support/dev is SUPER responsive and have helped me customize not only their product, but the notifications and Order Printer shopify app to integrate with their product AT NO CHARGE. Cannot recommend these guys enough!!

Deadcrowcustoms