Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by Mageworx

Product & variants options. NO limitations.

Lashkaraa

One of the worst app and worst support. Always some issues which affect sales directly.

Les Hallack Fine Art

Buyer beware!!!
Although the support has been helpful (to a point), I'm now left waiting of major bugs to be fixed and cannot sell on my store. The app will not remove variants from the cart meaning if a customer removes am item from their cart, the options still remain and cannot be removed. This app does not play nice with Shopify and I'll be asking for a full refund.

Vacation Tees

This app was amazing at first. I thought it was the solution to all of my Shopify options problems. That being said.... I continue to have issue after issue with this app. Mageworx is great to investigate and solve problems, but it takes them roughly 24 hours to respond to an email, which is the only way to contact them. I am paying $15/mo for a product that has gone down at least 3 times in less than a year that I have been using it. This is a HUGE issue for someone who relies on these options to sell their products. I had a customer contact me of the issue tonight because I have recently installed a chat app on my Shopify site. I wonder how many times this has happened without my knowledge. I am seriously considering a switch to a different app as it has been several hours and this issue is still ongoing. Again, no phone number to contact someone and they have bankers hours.... its 11:30pm on a Friday. Extremely unhappy.

Aside from the issues I am having today... The app is slow in general. I can type "Shirt Color" into my app options and it takes 1-2 minutes to enter into the field. Mageworx has a lot of updating to do.

Allurehairsystems

This App don't work, it fails non stop and they don't offer any support. The app breaks and the downtime causes loss of sales and I'm furious that my entire store was built upon this app.

2 Next