Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

Saviland Beauty

I used this app to help me reconfigure the layout of my products. The customer service is amazing! The only thing I wish they had is a step by step tutorial for the different variations in which the app is able to be utilised. I couldn't figure it out from the manual instruction alone, so I hired a tech to do it for me.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to receive your positive feedback. Currently, we are working on the next version of the app with a completely new introduction tutorial. Hope to meet your expectations soon.

Cloud9Paperie

I really like your app! It's my #2 choice for product options, but only because I have very complex product options. I tried literally every product option app that allows price changes per option. For 95% of store owners, this app will work well.

The good:
1. Very helpful customer service for any time I had an issue. You always resolved my questions and responded quickly.

2. The app allows for very complex options, particularly options dependent on other options and ones that all require different pricing. Better than almost all of the other option apps in the Shopify marketplace.

3. Fairly easy to set up the options although it took me a few tries to get it right. Nice being able to add image swatches, etc. to make the options not look so boring.

The not-as-good:
1. Sales/discounts. In order to make sales/discounts work, I had to create "hidden" collections that contained the cloned items that are automatically created by the app or else the sale would only discount the original item price, not the options. Takes more effort and has the potential for me to miss something (a product) and not end up with the sale/coupon working. Also it's more cluttered having to have extra categories in the back end. It DID work though in the end, so it was good, but still a workaround which is never ideal.

2. Not as flexible on the display options as the app I'm now using. Trying to make image swatches for one option larger and other options smaller was nearly impossible due to the particular css used. The new app has css built in to each item option as I add it so I can easily change image sizes, etc. This is not a feature everyone might use, but it really made a big difference to me and how my items look with the options.

Bottom line...an excellent app that will work for 95% of store owners!

May 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. The main goal of our team is to deliver a great experience for our customers. Now we are currently working on a new version of the app to meet high standards and expectations like yours. Thank you for being our customer!

Sugarboy's

Love the app, it's the best in the market place. They need to optimize their app however, product correlations and option set duplications are a bit limited and clunky.

I've sent in a request about this, hopefully they work on it. Still the best around.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are also working on the new app version with the enhanced user experience. Feel free to get back to us if you have any suggestions.

Finesse Home Interiors

I have found the support excellent. The app does most things I require and is as good as anything available on Shopify in my opinion. I believe there are new features in the pipeline. If they are implemented I would give this app 5 stars.

Oak & Ribbon

This app has helped me to provide a greater amount of personalisation for my products than I thought was possible. I requested them to change the charge per character to ignore the spaces, and they changed the app within a few days, which I thought was excellent service.
They are very responsive to requests of support / additional information, and would not hesitate to recommend.
If I were to be picky, there are some limitations which I have found, which they have said will be improved in the next few months.

FLEUR de REINE

I use this app to help us provide customized options to our clients. The price was a deciding factor for us as well, allows us to do what we need without it having a high cost. I like that I am now able to indicate which options are out of stock. I gave this app 4 stars because there is always room for improvement. One option that would be great is if, once you select a customized option if that one disappeared and was replaced with the next question/option, otherwise the form becomes quite long and not as visually appealing. Other than that, the app is great.

Coascent

Great App, easy to use. I had an issue though within the cart but Developer fixed it for me

Oracle 7

Slightly strange review here as unfortunately after trialing Advanced Product Options we won't be continuing with it. The reason for this is we need an options tool that can match options to SKU's and also update individual costs not just add on a cost or percentage to a base product. I'm still giving Mageworx 4 stars as their customer service has been fantastic. I'm sure for many businesses this App would work perfectly, but for us we need to maintain genuine variants with SKUs and the ability to select these products via options.