Advanced Product Options

Create unlimited product options & variants options

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Advanced Product Options feature image

FIRST SIN | Fashion Jewellery

I used this app to help me overcome the limitations in Shopify when you a large number of variants. I had a couple of glitches with the app to start, but the support team were super quick to help fix the problem. Overall this is a really useful app.

Sweets & Treats Maesteg

Does what I needed to do. Works great. Support have been quick to respond. Somethings I feel that are missing from the app and would make the app a 5 star is: I would like to see the image options for multiselect to disable a different colour or put an X through the image to show the options is our of stock or unavailable. Currently it looks like you can click it although the button is disabled. Also I would love to see after selecting the maximum items the others get an X or greyed out to show the maximum number of items have been selected. If these are something you could look at in the future I think this app will be above 5 stars!

La Boutique

There is some limitation and had to be creative to make it work properly with my coffee store but the customer support is incredible and the free installation is much welcome! If you plan to do a serious systemic store and don't want to struggle with price/size/weight variation on hundreds of item this app is for you, this will save you alot of time on the long term

Jonathan Knight

Overall the app makes many, many improvements over the default Shopify variants. There are a few bugs, glitches, and design items that need work but their amazing customer service fixed every issue quickly and accurately and it sounds like they are working on many improvements. A few things to note:

1) When a template is changed, the images should not be overwritten. Once a template is no longer accurate/correct/up to date and you already have product images loaded for variants, you have to manually change each product. It would be nice if you could change things like price (for discounts) and that would change globally for every product that template is applied to but does not overwrite the images which are individual to each product.
2) Sorting of variants should default to the order they were added. The variants can become a jumbled mess otherwise.
3) Ability to have duplicate variant names for various sizes i.e. for a photographer you have to have "white frame 18x27" and "white frame 24x36" both on the back end and on the front end and that makes the front end messy. They have told me they are fixing this.
4) The front end is a little "clunky" looking and could be made more modern.
5) Ability to add thumbnails below main image which sync with variants. I.e. when you select the thumbnail image that shows the red product, the variant automatically updates to the red product on the right. I have not found a way to do this.

Roodle

I used this app to provide a mix and match option to our product pages - it looks great, works great and the team have gone above and beyond to make any customisations I asked for without additional costs. Highly recommend. The only thing it doesn't do is work with the multiple currency feature of some of recent themes (like debut) so I had to install a separate app to add that functionality back in, not ideal, but result is the same.

April 17, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate it. We are working on a new version of this app with many new cool features and improvements, including beautiful interface. We will test all popular themes to make sure everything will work correctly out of the box. This update will be released soon.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day.

Wandergalerie

We have now tried the app for several days to create our products. The app does what it says, but unfortunately we have found that we have different requirements. The customer service is great and has helped us several times within a few minutes.

April 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it.

Let us know if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

Pikkito

Still discovering the app although the support team has been very reactive and very helpful, answering all my questions quickly, really appreciate !

March 18, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Global Boosting

I guess it is the best app, but the perfomance on mobile was awful atleast for our android users, The app had everything I need I would rather keep using it but I do need my android users to be happy at maximium, Hope they can solve it and I'll come back with their app.

Mobilebeat

This app is the only one that offer a solution to the product option we wanted to provide on our website, which was very specific (surprised it had this functionality!). Support has been great and very responsive. Only reason given 4 stars is the product option take 1-2 seconds to buffer onto the product page. If it was instant, I would have given 5 stars.

Saviland Beauty

I used this app to help me reconfigure the layout of my products. The customer service is amazing! The only thing I wish they had is a step by step tutorial for the different variations in which the app is able to be utilised. I couldn't figure it out from the manual instruction alone, so I hired a tech to do it for me.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to receive your positive feedback. Currently, we are working on the next version of the app with a completely new introduction tutorial. Hope to meet your expectations soon.

Previous 1