Advanced Product Options

Create unlimited product options & variants options

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Advanced Product Options feature image

Bedroom & More

Advanced Product Options by Mageworx is awesome. It is very intelligently designed to allow you to create any type of select menu conditional logic, from as simple to as complex or as unique as you could ever want. I had found nothing that even compares to this product, so I am very happy that it was recommended to me. As well as being an extremely versatile and intuitive product, the customer support is amazing. I always promptly received all the help and special attention that I needed to create quite complicated select menu logic for my users. I really am very impressed with this product and customer service and I highly recommend it.

Comfort Furs

Time spent using app About 1 year

We love using this app! Very advanced & their customer service is amazing. Their team provides efficient responses with great solutions!

Qloudema

Location Lithuania

I used this app to add more options to my product and I really like this app they have great support they always help with your problems. I recommend you to install this app.

IceCream World

The app design and features are good. App has some great features which other similar apps simply lack. Their support was helpful (to a degree) when it comes to basic troubleshooting and customization. However the app has a bug which prevents it to function correctly on a shopping cart page. I have created 3 support tickets in regards to the bug. In the past 18 days support didn’t respond or addressed the issue. The bug is still in production. UPDATE: Mageworx team addressed the bug in a day and everything works as expected now. Thank you Mageworx!

Modern Bungalow

Time spent using app Over 3 years

My store has thousands of customizable products and I absolutely rely on Advanced Product Options to make it work. I've used it for several years now and when I have needed support, I got a quick response from a real person, followed by top notch support from Valentin and Dmitry. In a world where it can be very frustrating trying to get code working, they are really experts.

ArtandPhotographyPrints

Location Netherlands

Greatest service I have ever experienced. Quick and to the point, solution oriented. FYI, I was unhappy with the location of the options functionality on my product page, and after two emails it was right as I liked it. Thanks

EVEROSE BEDS

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! it has worked well for all my variants. Although i've found it easy to use, i have contacted support a few times and they've always helped and solved my issue. 5 Stars

PagersDirect

Time spent using app About 2 months

We wouldn't be able to operate on Shopify without this app. There were a few things that didn't work "out of the box" and Mageworx had everything fixed within 24 hours of placing a support request. You also need to set up a product rule not to display the duplicates that the app creates, but once that's done, it works like a charm.

ederracore.com

Time spent using app 1 day

I did not realize Shopify only allowed three options so I bought and installed Advanced product options. I ran into some issues getting color and image swatches to show up, so I placed a support ticket with Mageworks and they had everything fixed by the next morning. Great product and amazing service.

LifePress

Time spent using app About 2 months

Advanced Product Options is a great app. The developers really thought it through well, considering the limitations of Shopify. Also, the Mageworx support team is excellent. Each time I have reached out they have gone above and beyond to address my concerns and help with solutions. Love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43