Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 7, 2023

In order to migrate their storefront to Shopify, my client required the ability to adjust product pricing based on percentages, and Advanced Product Options was one of the very few tools I found that could accommodate that requirement. Their support was invaluable and extremely responsive in getting the app configured and it's working beautifully on the site now.

The Joinery
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 3, 2023

We had used 2 other Options apps and this one replaced them both! Incredibly user-friendly setup menus for Option Sets, and a phenomenal customer support staff. Highly recommend!

Fountainful
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited January 31, 2023

We needed an app that would allow for products to be fully customisable. Everything had to be considered from delivery, installations, accessories, sizes with numerous variations of prices (that depended on what was selected). The support team for APO have been (and continue to be) simply amazing in helping us navigate the app's capabilities and have helped us with alot of backend-coding in order to meet our needs. Lifesavers indeed, highly recommend!

Juliana Group Ltd
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 4, 2023

I found difficulties with the installation but the support helped very quickly, thank you very much!!

MyStand24 s.r.l.
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 4, 2023

The Advanced Product App is amazing, and their willingness to change how it looks on your website is amazing! Ive asked to change some things to make my site look and work a bit better for the customer and they are very quick to change/fix it. Im very impressed. Polina is the one who helps me and shes very sweet and clear. No matter how small it is, they'll take care of it and I couldnt recommend this more!

Atlas Fireplaces Online
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 20, 2022

Definitely the best option for variants if you exceed the 100 limit from Shopify. Support is great and supper quick. Helped us with a couple of custom bits as well :)

Plinthy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 13, 2022

Great App and Great Support. Had a little issue after installation. The support crew fixed it within 3 hours

Airboard Schweiz
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
December 7, 2022

Team really helpful at coming back with quires answered super fast. The App is brilliant for complicated customers options.

Lilac & White 2022
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 27, 2022

I used this app to launch a product with multiple options. The support was absolutely stellar: Angie and Valentin fixed everything for me at the speed of light, I've rarely seen such efficiency! Highly highly recommend.

Bangla Begum
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 18, 2022

The App generally works fine and the support is more then great! Very fast and absolute correct. we recommend!

Luxussound