Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

Hair Extension Courses

Fantastic help and support. Always go that extra mile. And the fact that they can migrate across a detailed app set up from one store to another has saved so much time! The custom options work great for our needs, thanks team!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear you like our app and service. Customer satisfaction is the top priority for our company. Reach out to us for solving any issues.

klimafreak.at

Price / performance TOP 10 stars.
The support is awesome. Response time & quality are TOP. I have to confess the app has cost me a lot of time that I completely understood that I have set everything right ... but also here, the support has supported me very great. You can see the result under www.klimafreak.at.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your app experience! We've taken your thoughts to heart and we're planning on making some onboarding changes based on your recommendations in the next version of the app.

Emma Lomax

This app was installed so quickly and was working within 24 hours. Had tried a few but this was the best and the easiest to use

April 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review! We appreciate your trust and will strive to continue delivering a great experience with our app!

Collins

Amazing app but even MORE amazing support. Mageworx is extremely responsive and they've have gone out of their way to answer questions and assist us with some of our specific integration needs. We highly recommend them!

April 9, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad to receive your compliments and appreciation. Currently, we are working on the new version of the app, which is intended to deliver even better user experience.

The Catholic Woodworker

I have a pretty complex custom product offering, and the requirements are extensive. I started with 5 custom apps to evaluate the best fit application. I quickly ruled out 3 because the product didn't do what it said it would do. APO (Advanced Product Options) made the cut for 2 reasons:
1. Their product description matches their capabilities
2. Their support staff was extremely helpful and timely (not my experience with other custom apps)

I was completely happy with this product and could absolutely use it for my business needs. The only exception is the lack of import abilities. When Mageworx can deliver this capability, this will be the best app on here for managing custom options which is why I gave it a 5-star rating. For smaller custom products, this works just fine though and I'd recommend them as well for their excellent support. Thanks for your assistance in the evaluation process!!

March 27, 2019

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are happy to meet your expectations and benefit your business. Also, we’ve taken to heart your thought on import feature. We are already working on some great updates including the import functionality for the next version.

Emma Smith Event Stationery

This app works well to give my customers more options when ordering. I think it has baled me to increase my sales.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

SOUDERS BATS

Amazing app! Does everything I needed and more. Support is very prompt and thorough. I highly recommend!

March 20, 2019

We are overjoyed to receive your compliments and happy to assist whenever you face challenges. Thank you for being our customer!

Rena Hair

The App is very functional and really meet you all needs regarding the product options, have tried other many App, this one is really good and qualified, most important, the support team and technical team is very qualified, warm-hearted with quick response and efficient help! Thanks to Vitali Dudin, Alexey Budanov and Angelika Trubko, Thank you All.

March 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review, you made our day! Reach us out whenever required and we will be happy to assist.

Kustom Kit Gym Equipment

Awesome app. Really impressed with the functionality and support. Literally the only thing that is missing from the app (which btw dosn't exist on any other app I found) is the ability to layer images of custom options to build up a truly unique custom option

March 18, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are glad that you loved our app.

Waterjet Knives

Its a little more expensive than the other Product Options Apps, but its the only one that allowed me to do all the things I wanted. It works really well and smooth and provides a great seamless user experience for the end user.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13