4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizability, user-friendly interface, and top-notch customer service. It's ideal for managing complex product options and enhancing product listings, especially for stores with many product variations. The app is praised for its smooth performance, reasonable pricing, and its ability to boost sales and improve product option visuals. The support team is commended for their quick responses and readiness to add custom code for specific needs.

May 31, 2022

Great App. We uses it extensively throughout our site. Customer service team is amazing. Very responsive and quick to resolve the issues

Majestic Fountains and More
May 19, 2017

Top notch app and great customer support. What more do you need!

Garage Doors Online
October 29, 2016

Awesome app, great support! I love how the app works. Can't wait for the future updates!

Everyline Designs
March 20, 2018

I have installed the Advanced Product Options app, and is awesome.

I had a few issues with the installation and setup but the support team (Vitali) was very helpful.

Higly recommended!

Pasteles Increibles
Mexico
Edited July 20, 2020

It takes a lot of organization and time to effectively create a workflow for your custom options. Once its all together it really works well, BUT there are always hiccups in software and user interfaces that weren't designed to work together natively...

But the Advanced Product Options team's customer service is out of this world. They respond quickly and work on the backend to get any issue that I have fixed. I've had 3 or 4 issues in the last year and each one was taken care of by their team within 3-12 hours and all I had to do was write an email, give them access to the backend, and they've taken care of everything. I'll be a customer for the foreseeable future.

LAMBERTONES, LLC
Mageworx replied July 24, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Have a great day!

April 28, 2022

Happy to find this app to allow more product options than what is natively available in Shopify. The customer support team is fantastic and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

With Meaning
February 7, 2018

Support has been very good so far! It works fine and is easy to use.

Thuinsstore
Netherlands
March 26, 2020

This is an amazing app, and even better customer service. i have tried pretty much every other app for adding product options but non of them even compare to this one. It does exactly what they say it does, all of the time.

There was issues i run into at the start (my product options are quite complex) but all it took was an email to Angelika or Dmitry and the issues i had was sorted in no time at all!

Cannot recommend them enough!

Brews Bros
Mageworx replied March 26, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day.

April 8, 2019

Amazing app but even MORE amazing support. Mageworx is extremely responsive and they've have gone out of their way to answer questions and assist us with some of our specific integration needs. We highly recommend them!

Collins
Over 3 years using the app
Mageworx replied April 9, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad to receive your compliments and appreciation. Currently, we are working on the new version of the app, which is intended to deliver even better user experience.

May 13, 2020

Very happy with this app! My pricing structure is rather complicated and I think this will help simplify things for clients. Took awhile to get setup (through no fault of the app, just my structure) but now that it's done, it will be very easy to maintain if I need to make changes. I needed tech support for a couple of things along the way and they were very fast and responsive, highly recommend!

Scotti Cline Designs
Over 3 years using the app
Mageworx replied May 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it!

Feel free to drop us a line if you need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.