Create unlimited product & variants options! Set fixed/percentage option prices, 12 option types, SKU policy, default options, options stock
Set flexible product option dependencies - show/hide options based on what your customers select.
Option Images & Swatches
Add images to product options. Use image / color / text swatches to present variants options at their best. Replace product image.
About Advanced Product Options
Broaden your customers’ shopping experience whilst improving the usability of your store.
Unlimited Product Options
Overcome 3 options/100 variants per product limitation set by Shopify - add UNLIMITED custom product options in UNLIMITED сombinations.
Product Option Templates
Create groups of options and assign them to any products in bulk.
- Check-box (for adding product accessories, toppings, extra services, etc.),
- radio-button (for options with one chosen value),
- multiple select,
- swatch & Multiple Swatch (perfect for image/color swatches),
- button (i.e., to add Size options as buttons),
- text (for engraving/monogramming options),
- file (to customers upload files to their orders),
Variants Options Pricing
Set option prices to update the product price dynamically. The following price types are available:
- fixed (adds a fixed amount to the product price),
- percentage (adds the % of the product price),
- percentage from the options above (calculates the % from the product price + all the chosen options and adds it to the final price),
- price per character (for text options to charge per each entered character, e.g., custom prints on T-shirts).
With the app, you can display custom product options only when customers select the main (parent) one(s). Say, you can create a product with options (e.g., storage, RAM, etc.) and display them depending on the customers' initial choice.
Color/Image Swatch for Custom Options
Create a visual presentation of each product's option:
- upload image/colors for each value of a product option,
- display the images next to the options,
- replace the main product image with the one of the option,
- use overlay feature to create great experience for customers to customize your products,
- let customers preview each option by displaying its image on hover.
With the app, you can set the way custom options affect the main product SKU. This is a must-have for further sales analysis and exporting this data to third-party ERP/Shipping systems.
Manage stock inventory for each option:
- specify Qty of each option value,
- display the stock of any product option on the frontend,
- automatically hide unavailable options or disable them and display the out-of-stock message to customers,
- sync the option’s stock to the existing product’s stock.
Link Options to Products
You can also link options to other products in your store and sync the stocks. This will allow you to precisely track inventory.
Built on advanced technologies, the app works lightning fast. It guarantees uninterrupted workflow and stable performance.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
12 option types
Product options prices
Link to product
The app is free for all stores on development plan.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
K EYE CO Online
Great customer support service. I had one issue in setting up my own customized product options. I just emailed them my issue in detail with screenshots. I got an instant reply from the team & they set up my customized options as i wanted. This thing kept me from trying another app. So changing my 2 stars to 5 stars. Thankyou and after my trial period im gonna keep my subscription with more peace of mind.
Thank you for your review. We're happy we were able to help. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions in the future.
amazing app, really sophisticated and much better than the rest, i tried about 15 others and they all had a compromise with them but not this one
Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear our app was able to fit your needs so nicely.
Byron Bay Gifts
Totally agree with the latter review. These guys have gone AWOL. The app crashed yesterday making the add to cart button stop working. Couldn't contact them for hours. Had to delete the app (and lose sales while we were trying to figure out what was going on!) Lost all the information stored in the app. Not the first time it's happened. Happens about every 6 months or so? Great app otherwise but keep in mind - app makes the add to cart button 'crash' and support are really hard to contact. I would try to find an alternative - that's what we're going to do!
FYI Shopify offered their usual response - not our problem! Thanks Shopify.
Sorry to hear you had that experience. I have posted our findings on what caused the issue in the previous review, but I'll also duplicate it here:
It looks like some third party (with unclear intent) was using an automated script on one of our client stores, which was causing tens of thousands of fake products to be added to the shopping cart within a short period of time. At certain point it appears this triggered Shopify's product API limits, which caused the API restrictions to take effect for that store. Since we used to have one queue for all requests, those restrictions caused extreme delays in processing products that are being added to the cart.
Shortly after identifying the cause of the issue, we implemented and deployed a solution. Moving forward we will be taking additional steps to rework the logic and optimize app's performance.