Create unlimited product & variants options! Set fixed/percentage option prices, 12 option types, SKU policy, default options, options stock
Set flexible product option dependencies - show/hide options based on what your customers select.
Option Images & Swatches
Add images to product options. Use image / color / text swatches to present variants options at their best. Replace product image.
About Advanced Product Options
Broaden your customers’ shopping experience whilst improving the usability of your store.
Unlimited Product Options
Overcome 3 options/100 variants per product limitation set by Shopify - add UNLIMITED custom product options in UNLIMITED сombinations.
Product Option Templates
Create groups of options and assign them to any products in bulk.
- Check-box (for adding product accessories, toppings, extra services, etc.),
- radio-button (for options with one chosen value),
- multiple select,
- swatch & Multiple Swatch (perfect for image/color swatches),
- button (i.e., to add Size options as buttons),
- text (for engraving/monogramming options),
- file (to customers upload files to their orders),
Variants Options Pricing
Set option prices to update the product price dynamically. The following price types are available:
- fixed (adds a fixed amount to the product price),
- percentage (adds the % of the product price),
- percentage from the options above (calculates the % from the product price + all the chosen options and adds it to the final price),
- price per character (for text options to charge per each entered character, e.g., custom prints on T-shirts).
With the app, you can display custom product options only when customers select the main (parent) one(s). Say, you can create a product with options (e.g., storage, RAM, etc.) and display them depending on the customers' initial choice.
Color/Image Swatch for Custom Options
Create a visual presentation of each product's option:
- upload image/colors for each value of a product option,
- display the images next to the options,
- replace the main product image with the one of the option,
- use overlay feature to create great experience for customers to customize your products,
- let customers preview each option by displaying its image on hover.
With the app, you can set the way custom options affect the main product SKU. This is a must-have for further sales analysis and exporting this data to third-party ERP/Shipping systems.
Manage stock inventory for each option:
- specify Qty of each option value,
- display the stock of any product option on the frontend,
- automatically hide unavailable options or disable them and display the out-of-stock message to customers,
- sync the option’s stock to the existing product’s stock.
Link Options to Products
You can also link options to other products in your store and sync the stocks. This will allow you to precisely track inventory.
Built on advanced technologies, the app works lightning fast. It guarantees uninterrupted workflow and stable performance.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
12 option types
Product options prices
Link to product
The app is free for all stores on development plan.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I used this app to help distinguish different pricing depending on our customer's locations. There were quite a few things that needed changing and Alexey and the team have been nothing but lovely and made the changes (even when I was harassing them with about 8 different emails in the space of an hour) Couldn't recommend the app enough, and the support is even better. Thanks so much to Alexey, Angelika and the rest of the team!
I get very fast service, Dmitry help for the installation and for the all issues i had. Every thing was smooth and app is working as it should. Really good application. Thank you very much Angelika and Dmitry.
During the setup, I had some problems with getting the sub-products showing in the cart and in my 3PL software after the order was sent through, but Angelika and Dmitry helped me get it right and now everything is working perfectly. The support documentation could be improved a bit (for people like me that want to figure it out myself) but the support was so fast and good that it didn't really matter in the end. ★★★★★