Create an unlimited amount of highly customized products options and variants! Individual option prices, 12 input types, SKU policy and more
Set flexible product option dependencies - show/hide options based on what your customers select
Smart Product Presentation
Add product option's images / colors of the swatch type, use a wide range of tools to present each product variant at its best
About Advanced Product Options
Broaden your customers’ shopping experience whilst improving the usability of your store.
Unlimited Product Options
Overcome 3 options/100 variants per product limitation set by Shopify - add UNLIMITED custom product options in UNLIMITED сombinations.
Product Option Templates
Create groups of options and assign them to any products in bulk.
- Check-box (for adding product accessories, toppings, extra services, etc.),
- radio-button (for options with one chosen value),
- multiple select,
- watch & Multiple Swatch (perfect for image/color swatches),
- button (i.e., to add Size options as buttons),
- text (for engraving/monogramming options),
- file (to customers upload files to their orders),
Set option prices to update the product price. The following price types are available:
- fixed (adds a fixed amount to the product price),
- percentage (adds the % of the product price),
- percentage from the options above (calculates the % from the product price + all the chosen options and adds it to the final price),
- price per character (for text options to charge per each entered character, e.g., custom prints on T-shirts).
With the app, you can display custom product options only when customers select the main (parent) one(s). Say, you can create a product with options (e.g., storage, RAM, etc.) and display them depending on the customers' initial choice.
Color/Image Swatch for Custom Options
Create a visual presentation of each product's option:
- upload image/colors for each value of a product option,
- display the images next to the options,
- replace the main product image with the one of the option,
- use overlay feature to create great experience for customers to customize your products,
- let customers preview each option by displaying its image on hover.
With the app, you can optimize the way custom options affect the main product SKU. This is a must-have for further sales analysis and exporting this data to third-party ERP/Shipping systems.
Manage stock inventory for each option:
- specify Qty of each option value,
- display the stock of any product option on the frontend,
- automatically hide unavailable options or disable them and display the out-of-stock message to customers,
- sync the option’s stock to the existing product’s stock.
Link Options to Products
If an option is also a stand-alone product with its quantity (e.g., iPhone X - black - 256 GB - qty 92), you can link to it by Variant ID.
This will allow you to precisely track/manage inventory. The app can also load the linked product when the option is selected.
Built on advanced technologies, the app works lightning fast. It guarantees uninterrupted workflow and stable performance.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
12 input types
Custom option pricing
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 172 reviews
Most recent reviews
I am using this app from a very long time. I have tried many other product options like product options by bold, hulk apps and many others, but Mangeworx worked for me. I had some issues with the app but the team is super responsive and works quickly to resolve my issues including linking this app with auto currency changer on my website and custom design for the product options. I personally recommend it.
For suggestion, if someone needs it:
If you have any queries, contact the support team once before uninstalling this app and giving a negative review.
This app is what I needed, it would be great if the installation was automatic. The team installed it for me.
Support went from being friendly and good to terrible trying to fix my issues. My main navigation started to change with duplicate (clone) items, a mystery field was added to all products that used their app called "Default Title".
Product options in cart are very unintuitive, just show up as a string of text, and don't list pricing.
In the end I was basically told to figure it out. Very displeased with the experience and would not recommend using this app.