Create an unlimited amount of highly customized products options and variants! Individual option prices, 12 input types, SKU policy and more
Set flexible product option dependencies - show/hide options based on what your customers select
Smart Product Presentation
Add product option's images / colors of the swatch type, use a wide range of tools to present each product variant at its best
About Advanced Product Options
Broaden your customers’ shopping experience whilst improving the usability of your store.
Unlimited Product Options
Overcome 3 options/100 variants per product limitation set by Shopify - add UNLIMITED custom product options in UNLIMITED сombinations.
Product Option Templates
Create groups of options and assign them to any products in bulk.
- Check-box (for adding product accessories, toppings, extra services, etc.),
- radio-button (for options with one chosen value),
- multiple select,
- watch & Multiple Swatch (perfect for image/color swatches),
- button (i.e., to add Size options as buttons),
- text (for engraving/monogramming options),
- file (to customers upload files to their orders),
Set option prices to update the product price. The following price types are available:
- fixed (adds a fixed amount to the product price),
- percentage (adds the % of the product price),
- percentage from the options above (calculates the % from the product price + all the chosen options and adds it to the final price),
- price per character (for text options to charge per each entered character, e.g., custom prints on T-shirts).
With the app, you can display custom product options only when customers select the main (parent) one(s). Say, you can create a product with options (e.g., storage, RAM, etc.) and display them depending on the customers' initial choice.
Color/Image Swatch for Custom Options
Create a visual presentation of each product's option:
- upload image/colors for each value of a product option,
- display the images next to the options,
- replace the main product image with the one of the option,
- use overlay feature to create great experience for customers to customize your products,
- let customers preview each option by displaying its image on hover.
With the app, you can optimize the way custom options affect the main product SKU. This is a must-have for further sales analysis and exporting this data to third-party ERP/Shipping systems.
Manage stock inventory for each option:
- specify Qty of each option value,
- display the stock of any product option on the frontend,
- automatically hide unavailable options or disable them and display the out-of-stock message to customers,
- sync the option’s stock to the existing product’s stock.
Link Options to Products
If an option is also a stand-alone product with its quantity (e.g., iPhone X - black - 256 GB - qty 92), you can link to it by Variant ID.
This will allow you to precisely track/manage inventory. The app can also load the linked product when the option is selected.
Built on advanced technologies, the app works lightning fast. It guarantees uninterrupted workflow and stable performance.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
12 input types
Custom option pricing
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 120 reviews
Most recent reviews
Braity Sex Doll
PERFECT App and PERFECT team!! It is great of their service. I want to customize the option and I am not good at the program but Angelika who is the one of the team helped me. She gave me a big favor and make a perfect customized option for 2 days. It is my honor to be their customer!! Thanks very much!!!
It's A Haggerty's
I use this app to add custom options that are vital to our products. So far - so good! Anytime I need assistance, the support team has been great!
Javaya • getjavaya.com
App does what it says most of the time, I can't complain about that. However this app broke one of my more complex implementations, and is presently allowing either one of two functionalities: 1) customers can buy expensive items for $0.00 2) customers cannot add item to cart at all
Support has been completely unresponsive for at least 12 hours now, including a Chat rep who just said "open a ticket" and then immediately closed the chat on me. I would honestly tolerate this under normal circumstances, however it's BFCM Week and any app vendor who isn't beefing up its support this week is one that clearly doesn't have its customers in mind.