Advanced Registration

Advanced Registration

by Talon Commerce

Customize registry, approval, fields, login, & locks

Distribuidor_Dimeiggs

App is a must if you want to create a "only members shop".
The custom Registration form is great if you need additional data from customers.
Every option in the apps works perfectly
On the Support.... nothing to improve!!!! Receive my email, made follow up and solve my problem, eventhough it was a personalization for Chile!! 100% Delighted

June 22, 2021

I certainly appreciate the kind words! Thanks for that.

I'm glad I could solve the issue you ran into.

InnerKen Test2

This is a very good App. It can help me make marvelous log-in and register pages. I am expecting that if more funktions can be developed.

May 8, 2021

Thanks for feedback here. I appreciate that you took the time to write.

With respect to more functionality, please write us (help@taloncommerce.com) what's missing here. It seems it may actually exist if it's what you mentioned you were after before.

The Metrolinx Shop

Simple build, provides a site-wide password with great registration controls and notifications. Had it up and running in 5 minutes. I highly recommend.

May 3, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to write.

I'm also glad that you found the app intuitive for your needs. It's high praise for me. Thanks for that.

issybees

After what seemed like ages trying to find the perfect app, we eventually found Advanced Registration! It is great and fits in with our shopify scheme, It look professional and is a great asset. Thank you.

GiftWorksPlus Wholesale

This app is an asset to our website. We use it in conjunction with a page lock app. Because of this app, we are easily able to deny access to a customer account where pricing would be available. Because we know who is signing up we are also able to tag the customers with any tags that are relevant to them. Our sales reps are able to answer a question and be tagged with access right away, which is great as they may wait until the last second to signup and need access to pricing ASAP. The only thing I would like to see implemented a bit more is to have more detailed conditional logic. Overall this is still a stellar app and I'm happy that we found it.

December 16, 2020

I appreciate the details here and I'm glad the app fits well with your shop.

Conditional logic is a place where we could and want to build out more - allow for more customization. It's on our to-do list and I hope to release more here soon.

Alfaparfusapro

Does everything we were looking for. We needed an app that would allow us to customize the account creation and approval experience. With Advanced Registration we can ask customers to upload tax certification files, and we have the control of approving or denying customer accounts. Thank you!

Modko Commercial

This app works like a treat. But I would like to know if a registered user logs in, can you track which user and when they logged into your site?

LAUMONT

It works as developers say. It is easy to implement and solid. After few minutes of configuration the app starts working well.

Angel & Dove Wholesale

This app gave us everything we needed to manage the registration form and approval process for our wholesale site, and also enables us to hide our wholesale pages unless a customer is approved and logged in. Installation was easy, support very accessible and the settings are pretty intuitive. All round a great app and you get a lot of functionality for the money!

Showa Video

This app replaced two separate apps to do the same thing (one for site lockdown and one for registering users). The app installed easily and setup was a breeze with included instructions. Contacted support for help prior to install and they were a big help!

Previous 1 3 4 5