Advanced Registration

Customize registry, approval, fields, login, & locks

$12.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Simply Food Direct

Great app, using it for our wholesale platform to confirm accounts under UK law. Fast support in case needed, they deliver exactly what they say!

kadoonpro

Location Saudi Arabia

I requested a million things and sent a million emails to Micheal, I thought he is going to block/delete me but he was always there, fully supportive and understanding of my tough situation and complicated requirements, I totally recommend this application as its doing a great job for me and has a lot in the future!!!

Happy Girl Products Corp

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far I'm happy. After trying two other apps and becoming completely frustrated for the last month and a 1/2, I came across this simple to use app. It was basic, no coding (hallelujah), and understood the fundamentals of wholesale access. I just set it up in the last 30 minutes after wasted time of frustration with the others.

Hortitech Direct

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've tried other competing apps. They're harder to use, missing key features, not as well thought through, and leave behind orphan code after uninstall. This one is excellent. Michael and crew have been provided blazingly fast support, the fastest I've experienced for any Shopify app. Highly recommended.

Meadowbrooke Gourds (wholesale)

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have a wholesale website and this app has made the approval of customers so easy compared to our old system. We have been using it for over a year and have really enjoyed it. I love that I can very easily adjust my registration questions and automated emails as our business needs change. Approving and rejecting customer accounts is super easy, and I am able to collect all of the information that I need from a customer to approve them! The fact that we can also get Mailchimp sign ups with this app is also wonderful as our wholesale newsletter is growing at a rate that we haven't seen before! Great job!

omarlift.store

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ottima app che mi ha risolto il problema di richiedere in fase di registrazione la partita Iva ed il codice SDI per i clienti italiani (visto che shopify ancora non ha fatto nulla a riguardo!!) Servizio clienti efficientissimo, rispondono velocemente a qualsiasi domanda/dubbio. Consigliatissima!

Facialiste.com

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great application, works perfectly and with a very nice interface. EXCEPTIONAL customer service EXCELLENT, responds very quickly and finds solutions to my requests. I still apologize to the developer if I send email after email, because it's my store and I want everything to work fast. I sincerely apologize for disturbing him because sometimes it's a holiday. In the end I am very happy with this application and also with their other application Log (I have both applications) and special mention especially of the customer service. Thanks again for your professionalism.

The Hip Shop - Wholesale

Location South Africa

I used this app for a wholesale application function and it works really well! Performed exactly as shown - very chuffed!

PS11 Collective

Advanced Registration is very well executed, flexible, clean, easy to use and is functioning perfectly - the one feature I needed that it originally lacked (automatic account approval with password) was implemented at the request of users, quickly and effectively, and support for the app has been readily available. Highly recommended, and a great value for its utility!

Editbynine

i don't wrote review but this is best app . it is very to setup and i think this is must have app for wholesale seller.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6