Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Products, Taxes, Inventory, etc. Data Export.

wafeer.app

really it's very nice app , exactly what i was looking for , the best for sales reports .many thanks guys good job ,

Handiwork

I need to be able to pull sales reports by vendor and product. AR has enabled me to do that, and when I have submitted questions, the've answered right away with helpful information.

Yoga Outlet Shop™

Great app, I can neatly see the reports that Shopify is missing. I am recommending this to everyone who needs additional reports about products and sales.

Happee Brasil

This app has been really helpful. I got a spreadsheet with sales and inventory report which is much easier to analyze than the one provided by Shopify. Saved me a lot of time!

Baûbo Paris

So far, it's been a great help and very easy to use. I have also received an email offering help to set it up free of charge which is very appreciated.

SPD Diecast

This is a very helpful and dependable app. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a report system that will stay within their budget and provide accurate data.

Tasty Free

Aplicación con muchos informes y un dashboard con un gráfico comparativo del total acumulado de las ventas...

Zero Guilty Us

Really useful. easy, key reports, dashboards, whast we really needed to be able to follow properly how the business is moving

Lulu Games

Downloaded and within 3 clicks I had the exact report I needed. I haven't looked much further into the capabilities of this program, but even if it only gives me this one report, it's worth it to me.

Britten & Bailey's Luxurious Candles

I just downloaded it and already found a report I needed. I still need to look further but so far I like the app