Anmeldelser (404)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
3. juni 2024

No matter what kind of report you need, you can find it, create it, or dream it up and they will help you create it. There is no better way to have a full understanding of your entire businesses financial standing when it comes to sales and more.
The fact that you can easily automate any and all data to integrate with google sheets is just the icing on the cake. We create data sheets with ALL the data points that we could possibly want that update in real time and then build out extensive dashboards that once we have set, are always up to date and leave us more time for making decisions, instead of trying to understand our numbers. If you have a business, and you sell through shopify, this is the end all be all of financial data needs.
We/I couldn't recommend them more and their customer support is excellent. If you read a bad review, it's most likely because they didn't understand what they had a got frustrated before taking the time to reach out or watch some videos. Also, Chat GPT is extremely knowledgeable about the service and can help you to organize your custom reports.
Thank you Mipler for taking our business to the next level every day!

My Cluck Hut
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 4. juni 2024

Wow, that's just amazing!!!
Your review has truly brightened our day!
We're so thankful for your positive words.

5. juli 2024

This app has been infinitely useful for my team. We rely on our metafield data to guide our sales reports, and Shopify doesn't support metafields in their built-in reporting tools. The Mipler team has been able to add our metafields quickly and comprehensively. Any time we have needed support, the team is swift and they truly make every effort to help their customers. We really enjoy using this app.

Empire Chrome
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 8. juli 2024

Wow, what an awesome review!
Thanks so much for taking a moment to share it!

5. juli 2024

Really good way of providing insights not available through shopify or other systems. Can finally generate a report based on sales by product type and compare year on year performance which helps me massively when reporting to the board.

Customer services were also great in helping add some extra functionality, big shout out to Andrii for keeping me in the loop thoughout the process.

Red Equipment - UK
Storbritannien
6 måneder bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 8. juli 2024

Thank you so much!
It was our pleasure to assist you :)

18. april 2024

Mipler is a great app and well worth the cost. We've done multiple rounds of app removals to cut costs, but Mipler is always one that stays. Even though we only use it for a few custom / specialized reports, it saves countless hours of crunching spreadsheets manually. What's even better is the support team is more than happy to jump in and create a custom report if there's something you want to see, but can't get it created yourself. Very happy with the app and the team behind it!

Kinsley Armelle
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 24. april 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Your feedback means a lot to us and motivates us to keep delivering excellent service. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

15. juli 2024

The reports provide in-depth data about what is happening in the store. Really useful. Super helpful customer service.

Recommended!

Suitsukekauppa.fi
Finland
Mere end et år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 17. juli 2024

Your review is awesome!
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write it.

7. juni 2024

Love this app! Always helpful with customizing . The reports are very valuable for us to keep our store on track for sure . We have been using this app for about a year now .

Lilac & Grace Boutique, Co.
Mere end et år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 13. juni 2024

Thank you for your heartwarming feedback!
Your words encourage us to keep delivering our best.

4. juni 2024

I contacted support for a minor fix regarding a display issue, and it was corrected within a minute! Overall, the application is excellent and very useful for reporting. I recommend it.

Phytoceutic
Frankrig
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 13. juni 2024

Your review fills us with inspiration!
Thank you for your kind feedback.

28. juni 2024

We are just starting to use the app and it is performing well for us. The custom reports are saving us huge amounts of time. Their team is extremely responsive, they make the effort to understand our requirements, so thank you for the excellent support we have received so far.

Emmy London
Storbritannien
2 måneder bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 4. juli 2024

Thank you so much for leaving such a great review here!

27. maj 2024

I use this program to organize all my orders for my meal delivery service. It’s exactly what I need to generate reports and order lists for my weekly deliveries. Denis has been there to answer any questions I have had along the way. Would highly recommend.

-James
Chef / Owner

Hudson Meal Co
4 måneder bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 31. maj 2024

Your review brightened our day!
Thank you for your support.
We can't wait to welcome you back.

15. juli 2024

This is a great tool for anyone serious enough to be wanting to grow their e-commerce platform. My favorite reports are the inventory reports and the Inventory Planner.

I can easily send reports to my accountant, and I am just about to use Mipler to help me with my CDFTA tax report! What a time-saver!

Your Skincare Source
2 måneder bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 17. juli 2024

Wow, thanks for the fantastic review!
We really appreciate you sharing your experience