Mipler: Advanced Reports , 358 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. januar 2024

WOW, we were thrown into Shopify with all the promises in the world..., one of those promises was 'reporting', we have spent 3 months now pulling our hair out, Shopify simply did not suit my business at all, it has been so close to wrecking it completely!!! The little 'saviour' we have found is the GOD we call MIPLER, a fantastic product that knows more about Shopify than Shopify. It can basically do anything in regard to drawing data and setting it out in simple neat Google spreadsheets ready for Excel Export. The customer service it offers it second to none, people that understand it 100% and can convey the teachings excellent. The price is absolutely fine, i would pay more. Get on board, and use the help team.

Bar Fridges Australia
Australien
6 måneder bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 26. januar 2024

Amazing!
You inspired us with your feedback.
Appreciate it so much!

19. januar 2024

I am new to retail, but know and worked in data analytics and SaaS products. Mipler has impressed me a lot. Fantastic customer support and a great product for creating the reports required to successfully run a retail business.

Loveday
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 24. januar 2024

Wow, thanks a lot! Appreciate your feedback!

9. april 2024

Very convenient and intuitive application. Reporting is done easily and effortlessly. Support responds quickly and solves 100% of problems. Thank you very much!

Krauff
Ukraine
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
23. januar 2024

Greet app with good reports!

Awesome customer service with fast response time, Denis thank you for all your help.

REBORN DEVICE®
Sverige
Mere end et år bruger appen

Awesome!
Thank you so much for posting such a great review here :)

19. januar 2024

I reached out for help with the reports I needed to generate and Ihor has helped tremendously. Mipler is a great reporting app with great customer support. Highly recommended.

Frame My TV
Mere end et år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 24. januar 2024

It was my pleasure to assist you!

6. december 2023

I usually do not write reviews, but these guys absolutely deserve one!

I've been using the app for a while now. And I'm super happy with it. It does exactly what I want since I can make custom reports. The support is always there to answers my questions (even stupid ones) in literally a few minutes. And they are super helpful and friendly.

Thanks guys, keep doing what you do!

Golf Mk2 Parts
Holland (Nederlandene)
5 måneder bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 7. december 2023

Wow!
Thank you so much for leaving a review.
Don't underestimate your questions - for us, any question from our customers is an important question :)

16. januar 2024

AMAZING customer service given by Ihor! He was friendly, thorough, and VERY quick in answering my questions. He even made a video to show me!! Awesome!!!!

Polkadot Sky Studio
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 17. januar 2024

Wow! Such a great review!
Thank you a lot for posting your amazing review here!

30. november 2023

Yet again amazing customer support, no matter who answers (always within minutes) they fix the problem or even create me the weird and wonderful report i need.

CHARGit Store
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 4. december 2023

You are always welcome!
It was our pleasure to assist you :)

5. december 2023

Great app and great customer service! I'm able to customize it to do exactly what I need that the Shopify reports system couldn't do- generate a report by products sold within a collection. Quickly becoming one of my most used apps!

Call For Fire
4 måneder bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 7. december 2023

It's great to hear that you found our app useful.
Please feel free to contact us in the future.

24. januar 2024

Very happy with the app and the support. There are so many bad reporting apps out there, this was the best one we tested!

FROHSINN
Schweiz
9 dage bruger appen
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions svarede 26. januar 2024

Thank you so much!
It's nice to hear that you found our application useful to you.