Rezensionen (392)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
9. Mai 2022

Useful app, and the customer support is also top notch. Fast response if you have any issues creating customised reports.

Precious About Make-up
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 tage mit der App
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 9. Mai 2022

Wow!
Thanks a lot for leaving a review here.
It was my pleasure to assist you with our application.

8. August 2022

I struggled with not having certain reports to track who my VIP clients are based upon certain metrics. After a year of begging Shopify developers to add these seemingly basic adjustments to their metrics, I was offered this app and another competitors to download. This one gave me exactly what I needed and then some! Wonderful customer service too.

MtQBwY
7 tage mit der App
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 9. August 2022

Amazing!
Thanks a lot for such detailed feedback from you!

26. Oktober 2021

The customer service chat function is great! Very helpful and fast at helping me build what I needed. I didn't have to dig around and figure it out on my own. They helped me right away get the detail I needed.

Teneral Cellars
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 26. Oktober 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. I was glad to help you :)

Bearbeitet am 16. November 2021

I used this app to get needed sales data for import of wholesale (tax exempt) customers into TaxJar. Support was excellent in answering my questions quickly and thoroughly.

Balance IT
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 17. November 2021

Thanks a lot for your review.
I was glad to help you.

Bearbeitet am 11. Mai 2020

Great App, your reports are precise and very usefull. Inventory on hand saves me. Thanks guys! Congratulations for the Job!

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual
Brasilien
29. Dezember 2022

Awesome app, super support and excellent functions. The tax reports for different states and markets are a great feature, and I found Advanced Custom Reports layout very clear and quickly learned how to use the app, 5 stars highly recommend.

Ezailer
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 30. Dezember 2022

Wow, thanks a lot! It was my pleasure to assist you :)

16. November 2022

Great for cutting through sales data! Support is really good too. Highly recommended for generating analytics.

Alias Mae Australia
Australien
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 17. November 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
We had a lot of fun creating the reports we needed for you.

19. Januar 2023

This is the most user friendly report app I have tried so far. The customer service is fast and really helpful too.

ORGANMASTER SHOES
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 23. Januar 2023

Thanks a lot for your review.

25. Januar 2023

Testing it out. Robust data reporting + customer support is very quick to provide custom solutions and answer questions.

Paddle North
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 1. Februar 2023

Thank you so much for your review!

28. September 2022

Used to generate custom sales reports. In particular, filtering on custom metafields was something that we couldn't achieve with other products. Would like the ability to create custom "calculated" columns myself; however the team is generally very responsive to custom requests like this.

Infinite Objects NFT Campaigns
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions hat geantwortet 28. September 2022

Thank you so much for leaving the review here.
It was my pleasure to assist you.