Advanced Custom Reports

Advanced Custom Reports

Ilmainen sopimus saatavilla. 7 päivän maksuton kokeilu.
Tähtiarvio (4,9)
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
3 arvostelua
29. maaliskuu 2021

filters are not working properly. I contacted the support and not yet anything from them.I am looking for something that can show me the list of orders and items every day based on whether or not they are fulfilled to act as a kind of pick list.

Scents Angel
Yhdysvallat
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Päivä
Omega Commerce vastasi 29. maaliskuu 2021

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Our office was closed for the weekend but we`d try to do all our best to build the required reports for our customers as soon as possible.

Currently, the required report has been kindly created for you in your store.
The filters were be applied correctly and we don't see any issues there.

If you found something wrong - just contact us via support@omegacommerce.com, provide a description of the issue and it will be fixed immediately.

Thanks!

Muokattu 8. maaliskuu 2021

My first impression of this app was to be extremely pleased to have found a solution to get all of the details I need to properly understand my business data in Shopify... until I noticed the reporting was way off from what my regular Shopify reports shows. I first noticed this problem in some of the more detailed reports, but then noted that even the basic sales figures for my day, week and month were off. That's no good!

Sage Garden
Kanada
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin kuukausi
Omega Commerce vastasi 26. tammikuu 2021

Hi,

Please apologize for this inconvenience.

We tried to contact you via email but unsuccessfully.

Could you please send us a mail and clarify what exact issue you`ve met.
Our developers will provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding!

12. elokuu 2020

only works with POS systems. Had to remove. Now I receive emails from them everyday and there is nowhere to "unsubscribe". I've emailed and nobody answers. 0 STARS. Do not install this app unless you want to be bombarded with spam

Cerveceria Tresquince
Kolumbia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Minuutti
Omega Commerce vastasi 13. toukokuu 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience here!

Our app works not only with the POS systems.
Also, each mail we sent contains unsubscribe link that you can use to unsubscribe from the emails from our app.

In addition, we never sent spam, only emails with the information related to the store.

Have a nice day, wish your business growth ;)