Advanced Custom Reports

Advanced Custom Reports

Ilmainen sopimus saatavilla. 7 päivän maksuton kokeilu.
Tähtiarvio (4,9)
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
11 arvostelua
Muokattu 17. lokakuu 2022

L'app funziona bene, ma per il servizio a pagamento mensile io inserirei la possibilità di creare una piccola dashboard utente per i vari ambassador/influencer cosi da poter essere trasparenti e dare la possibilità all'influncer di riferimento di controllare personalmente le proprie vendite (sulle quali magari poi si calcolano le %) The app works well, but for the monthly paid service I would insert the possibility of creating a small user dashboard for the various ambassadors / influencers so as to be transparent and give the possibility to the reference influencer to personally check their sales ( on which the% may then be calculated)

Insane Stone
Italia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 4 kuukautta
Omega Commerce vastasi 25. lokakuu 2022

Thanks a lot for your review.
With our app, you can create reports with the applied filters and share it via public link without giving access to the Shopify Admin panel. So each person will have access only to the data that you want to share.
A lot of our customers found this option useful.

28. tammikuu 2022

Very helpful, especially with creating custom reports that fits our specific needs. Easy to use and export, etc.

Paddle Vancouver by Oddball
Kanada
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Yli vuosi
Omega Commerce vastasi 28. tammikuu 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
I was glad to help you with our application.

9. syyskuu 2021

fantastic customer service. quick response and very helpful in building a custom report and making suggestions to improve the report!

FlipRings
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 4 kuukautta
Omega Commerce vastasi 10. syyskuu 2021

Thank you very much for such a warm review.
I was happy to help you set up our app.

Muokattu 30. marraskuu 2021

From the start of using Shopify i am looking for a good report tool and i think i found it. And what it makes even more better is that there are a lot of great ready-to-use reports. I also requested a custom report and got it within a day..!!!

tlant
Alankomaat
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 6 kuukautta
Omega Commerce vastasi 12. toukokuu 2021

Hello!
Nice to hear that you found our app useful to you.

Have a great day! :)

14. tammikuu 2021

This is a very customizable app, very helpful for my small store. Highly recommended, give it a chance!!

La Barraca
Kolumbia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 10 päivää
Omega Commerce vastasi 15. tammikuu 2021

Thank you for leaving the review. Nice to hear that our app is helpful to you!

14. tammikuu 2021

This app really helps us to make business decisions based on real information. It's really helpful I highly recommend it.

A Little Spirit
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Vuosi
Omega Commerce vastasi 15. tammikuu 2021

Thank you! We appreciated your rate so much!

5. marraskuu 2020

I needed this app to report sales by variant. I sent in a request and had a custom report a few days later. Great support on this app.

Horse Gear Canada
Kanada
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Melkein 2 vuotta
2. marraskuu 2020

I was able to clearly see my sales and taxes. There are several reports that show a sales and tax in different formats and you are able to export.

GeekdomGear
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 28 päivää
4. elokuu 2020

This app has helped to produce the reports I need for my work. I hop to learn more about doing custom reports.

The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 2 kuukautta
7. huhtikuu 2020

So far so good. Need an inventory report and shopify couldn't do it. You guys did......wish I could print from the report without exporting.

Palmetto Wine Sellers